Fixing Price Inflation

Mewboo

Over the past year the price of MS has gone up a lot from 100k to 200k to 350k and now 800k-1m. I am here to propose a few ideas I have heard from people. 1st- Make MS buyable with PvP Coins! 2nd- Make MS obtainable from bosses! These ideas are not mine, just a couple suggestions I liked, that I thought I would share. :Heart:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont agree :( because this system can be manipulated and everyone would have ms :Ambivalent: and there would be no point of buying anything because everyone would have it

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

304250 i dont agree :( because this system can be manipulated and everyone would have ms :Ambivalent: and there would be no point of buying anything because everyone would have it

I respect your side, however I believe it would be made a little difficult to get. I think it should be a rare item from bosses. For PvP coins, it should require a lot of coins. Im not saying to make it so you can get 1 every week.

its a good suggestion without a doubt by introducing a Redeemable MS via a requirements points,or any other method would definitely lower the MS price on the market at the moment. However, considering that MS (aside from coins) is an integral part of the fund system to support the server rent and maintenance, i dont see this being implemented ever. You need to understand the whole "demand & supply" system to make a change on the PRO's economy. As of now, the massive influx of Pds is messing with all prices in market. Even with the current money sink, it is still not enough to counter the huge pile of money generated by botters. Everyone knows that botters is the real reason of it. Offering prices which far more higher than the rest of us would offer, tempted by greed, the seller sells it according to the newest prices for an instant profit. I do believe that we will find a way to fix this sooner, just like what we did during the fall of MS prices. I hope everyone is willing to share their opinions and helping in making a better future for PRO. :Heart: Side note: I've heard that the fund itself is decreasing, less people donating on the month.

304288 its a good suggestion without a doubt by introducing a Redeemable MS via a requirements points,or any other method would definitely lower the MS price on the market at the moment. However, considering that MS (aside from coins) is an integral part of the fund system to support the server rent and maintenance, i dont see this being implemented ever. You need to understand the whole "demand & supply" system to make a change on the PRO's economy. As of now, the massive influx of Pds is messing with all prices in market. Even with the current money sink, it is still not enough to counter the huge pile of money generated by botters. Everyone knows that botters is the real reason of it. Offering prices which far more higher than the rest of us would offer, tempted by greed, the seller sells it according to the newest prices for an instant profit. I do believe that we will find a way to fix this sooner, just like what we did during the fall of MS prices. I hope everyone is willing to share their opinions and helping in making a better future for PRO. :Heart: Side note: I've heard that the fund itself is decreasing, less people donating on the month.

I do strongly agree about the points you made in here and think you are right about everything you've wrote. It seems like there are just no ways to stop the price of MS from going up. :thanks: for leaving your feedback