Fixing Price Inflation

Mewboo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why you kids don't understand basic economics???

MS price is that expensive because people pay that money for that... As far as I know, it has been valued the same price (in American Dollars) all this time. So the raise of the price has a simple explanation.. someone sold 1 ms for 200k, he saw it sold way too fast, then tried 300k, he sold it again, then 500k.. and again and again...

If NOBODY buys MS for 1m people will stop asking that money for it, since they won't be able to sell...

Also considering how the servers get older and older, the circulating amount of money inside the game is bigger SO ingame money is worth less, so it's logic that something that is valuated in a no inflationary type of currency (CC) will go up...

If someone remember the start of Yellow server, you could get epic pokes for 150k or 200k because few people had that money.. MS was 150k or 200k because of the same reason...

After half a year of the sever up and running, almost anyone has at least 2m (unless you are a compulsive buyer), and even though, you should have more than that in PKMNs @ your boxes...

Stop complaining and just don't buy when you consider it's too expensive. IMO, your idea will never be considered by Admins, since CC buying is the only income this game has

Everyone just got roasted by ThePokeMaestro :Crazy:

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

310777 Everyone just got roasted by ThePokeMaestro :Crazy:

310777 Everyone just got roasted by ThePokeMaestro :Crazy:

It's just that these posts really annoy me because its simple if enough people sell their ms at x price then the average price will become that I mean lets be honest what value does like say 300 k have anymore in game ? U cant really get anything for it

And the only reason MS is going for so much now is because halloween box averages between 250-400 k so does it make sense for 100 coins to be sold for about the same price as 25 coins ?

I'm not very happy that its so expensive but its reality and if it is to drop then the people who make these posts need to buy alot and sell it for the price they want

310083 why you kids don't understand basic economics???

MS price is that expensive because people pay that money for that... As far as I know, it has been valued the same price (in American Dollars) all this time. So the raise of the price has a simple explanation.. someone sold 1 ms for 200k, he saw it sold way too fast, then tried 300k, he sold it again, then 500k.. and again and again...

If NOBODY buys MS for 1m people will stop asking that money for it, since they won't be able to sell...

Also considering how the servers get older and older, the circulating amount of money inside the game is bigger SO ingame money is worth less, so it's logic that something that is valuated in a no inflationary type of currency (CC) will go up...

If someone remember the start of Yellow server, you could get epic pokes for 150k or 200k because few people had that money.. MS was 150k or 200k because of the same reason...

After half a year of the sever up and running, almost anyone has at least 2m (unless you are a compulsive buyer), and even though, you should have more than that in PKMNs @ your boxes...

Stop complaining and just don't buy when you consider it's too expensive. IMO, your idea will never be considered by Admins, since CC buying is the only income this game has

this is the primal answer to everyone's complaining.

and like ThePokeMaestro said... these posts are really annoying either deal with it or dont buy the stupid thing!!!! :Nervous:

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]