Love what's happening <3

Drahnier

Hi guys,

So I'm new to PRO :Heart: but have always played Pokemon games growing up. As an adult, I may have a busy life and a very selected lifestyle, but for some reason I find myself coming back to the one thing that reminds me of my childhood; Pokemon. It never fails to always calm me down and just reminisce about the good times back when I was younger .

To show my appreciation, I'd like to support the PRO staff/team because in all honesty, I love what's happening here; they're bringing everyone together who loves POKEMON :Heart-eyes: !

I want to donate, but some links on the web page ----> https://pokemonrevolution.net/ doesn't necessarily work. I understand the hard work that all the unpaid staff are doing and know that it is very noticeable and very much appreciated! KEEP IT UP :thanks: !

If someone can please direct me to any email or contact information of any PRO staff (developers preferred) or where to donate; that would be great. If anyone has any information of what donations would get you (donation packages), that would be helpful too.

I hope to be of use to anyone in the future, and I look forward to seeing PRO evolve and be a part of this LONG and EXCITING journey!

hey dude, glad you like the game, we're currently working hard on making more content and bug squashing

You can donate right within the game by clicking on the 'shop' icon ingame

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

hey dude, glad you like the game, we're currently working hard on making more content and bug squashing

You can donate right within the game by clicking on the 'shop' icon ingame

Thank You Arnie

@staff: In the future, is there going to be a way to donate larger amounts (even without receiving benefits) ?

Just a way to easily help support server costs/upgrades.

I would hope so too. I think that can be done now regardless; just don't use the coin they provide (i guess) but it would be cool as a supporter donation rather than donation for benefits. :Smile:

i totaly agree same thing here bro,even my soon to be wife approves it. U can play it on ur phone aswell it makes things even more fun :D i started few days ago and i already donated i think this can get improved and even more fun if we all contribute a lil :D enjoy

i totaly agree same thing here bro,even my soon to be wife approves it. U can play it on ur phone aswell it makes things even more fun :D i started few days ago and i already donated i think this can get improved and even more fun if we all contribute a lil :D enjoy

Speaking of downloading in phones. Can someone please let me know if they will implement it to run on iOS devices (iPhones)? I would really enjoy playing on the go. :Cool:

Speaking of downloading in phones. Can someone please let me know if they will implement it to run on iOS devices (iPhones)? I would really enjoy playing on the go. :Cool:

I run it on my Sony Xperia Z5 and it works flawlessly, no problems at all which I think is fantastic, credit to the developers. I can imagine making/porting this to iOS would be a huge pain in the bum, iPhones are so restricted. I had a 5S before and it was annoying enough to get a working emulator on it. I can imagine their time would be best spent on the base game itself.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."