Problem whit the red ser ver.

Gohanssj2xx

Neither can I, I think they are updating it or it crashed and no one has restarted it. Idk tho.

Pqz5gNY.png

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

305059 it crashed and no one has restarted it

This is the reason you cant connect.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

305105 If thats the reason, then why dont you just restart it?

Why dont you restart it?

1- look at my tag, "Former Staff"

2- go look at the current staff list, theres barely any staff

3-only admins/shane can reboot, and out of the 3 that are left one is away, one doesnt have server access and one is asleep (australia - shane - wait for shane to come and reboot)

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

305105 If thats the reason, then why dont you just restart it?

Why dont you restart it?

1- look at my tag, "Former Staff"

2- go look at the current staff list, theres barely any staff

3-only admins/shane can reboot, and out of the 3 that are left one is away, one doesnt have server access and one is asleep (australia - shane - wait for shane to come and reboot)

Thanks for pointing out that you're a Former Staff, I didnt realise...

Pqz5gNY.png

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo