@Thor - Boss reward

Mestrepokemon

305068 yep, i'm asking if him can code this.

What Inheritence was suggesting is, the actual system of how sync works would need an entire recoding, as its through the process of wild encounter (1 on 1 encounter) where sync takes effect, in essence you never actually fight the pokemon you receive as a reward, so the entire system of how sync works would likely need a rework - from my understanding of it all - and likely will not happen.

so, and if we get our boss reward after 3-5 wins in a separated NPC like Ginger Jones? He will summon our pokemon to fight... the sync should works that way

305068 yep, i'm asking if him can code this.

What Inheritence was suggesting is, the actual system of how sync works would need an entire recoding, as its through the process of wild encounter (1 on 1 encounter) where sync takes effect, in essence you never actually fight the pokemon you receive as a reward, so the entire system of how sync works would likely need a rework - from my understanding of it all - and likely will not happen.

só, and if we get our boss reward after 3-5 wins in a separated NPC like Ginger Jones? He will summon our pokemon to fight... the sync should works that way

Thats possible, but again will require a lot of boss recoding :P possibility i suppose, though.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

if i did that you would lose the ability for the pokemon rewarded to potentially be shiny (yes, all accumulated prize pokemon have shiny chance, normal random ones dont, though).

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

305198 if i did that you would lose the ability for the pokemon rewarded to potentially be shiny (yes, all accumulated prize pokemon have shiny chance, normal random ones dont, though).

I believe most people would prefer the ability to sync over shiny chance. A poll could provide a definite answer to that of course, I'm just assuming. If you think it's worth doing so, I would suggest you to get the opinions of others on Sync vs Shiny.

305198 if i did that you would lose the ability for the pokemon rewarded to potentially be shiny (yes, all accumulated prize pokemon have shiny chance, normal random ones dont, though).

i honestly think being ale to pick our prizes is good enough let luck take the wheel after . people just want things to be super easy .

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

It was said, that the daycare pokemon are syncable and have a shiny chance as well. I have no idea about how anything is coded, but shouldnt it be nearly the same function?

I cant remember which (former) staff said that but it was surely the one who intoduced the doctor's quest.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

305263 It was said, that the daycare pokemon are syncable and have a shiny chance as well. I have no idea about how anything is coded, but shouldnt it be nearly the same function?

I cant remember which (former) staff said that but it was surely the one who intoduced the doctor's quest.

They are syncable and have a shiny chance BECAUSE u fight them, after healing them, they become wild pokemons in the battle

yeah this whole sync thing is possible IF you for example choose Sableye as reward and it a wild battle appears

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.