Parasect - Spore - Move Buffet

Incubus

I erased spore and replaced it with another move because I was arranging my moves order, and when I spoke to the Move Buffet, I couldn't even find Spore on the list. I even re-logged, thinking it might be a bug or something and it's still not there!

I spoke to the staff in the game and they ignored me because they couldn't handle all the n00bs asking for free stuff, events and stupid questions like (WAT LVL CHARMANDR EVOLV!?) and (HOW DOZ U GET PIKACHU!?!?!?!?).

Thank you.

305640 I erased spore and replaced it with another move because I was arranging my moves order, and when I spoke to the Move Buffet, I couldn't even find Spore on the list. I even re-logged, thinking it might be a bug or something and it's still not there!

I spoke to the staff in the game and they ignored me because they couldn't handle all the n00bs asking for free stuff, events and stupid questions like (WAT LVL CHARMANDR EVOLV!?) and (HOW DOZ U GET PIKACHU!?!?!?!?).

Thank you.

You need to teach Parasect Stun Spore first. After that it can learn Spore from the move relearner.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

305640 I erased spore and replaced it with another move because I was arranging my moves order, and when I spoke to the Move Buffet, I couldn't even find Spore on the list. I even re-logged, thinking it might be a bug or something and it's still not there!

Thank you.

You need to teach Parasect Stun Spore first. After that it can learn Spore from the move relearner.

Now that's weird.. If that's a solution, thank you very much sir.

Now that's weird.. If that's a solution, thank you very much sir.

Yes, it's an unfixed bug from the client. Scripters cannot fix it, only the dev can.

I believe it works like this: when you talk to the NPC, the client looks for all the egg moves from the selected pokemon. It fetches each move one at a time and if there is a move it believes was selected already, it skips it. Since 'Spore' is a substring of 'Stun Spore', the client believes it already has that move and skips it. If now the Pokemon already knows Stun Spore, the client will not put Stun Spore in its egg moves list, so Spore gets to appear.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.