Bosses, bosses everywhere!

Jahus

I was wondering if you players would like to have more in-game bosses. I know that actually, we have got some named after staff members and some others after in-game characters (even though I don't know if Red at top of Mt. Silver is Red or Red).

At the very beginning of my journey, when I met Erika at Viridian Maze, it gave me some idea about the bosses; I thought they would be people we actually battled and won against and who would turn someday into a super strong version of themselves; see her actually, alongside Brock, Chuck and Kiochi.

What I suggest is to turn all gym-leaders to bosses (or semi-bosses). Since we can battle trainers and gym-trainers each week, why let the gym leaders always tell us "You got your badge, now go to the next gym"; doesn't it sound ridiculous after you've became champion of all the regions to hear such words?

I know it is feasible since Kiochi starts as a normal NPC, but turns into a boss after you defeated him. If we make gym-leaders behave the same, we would gain 3 * 8 = 23 bosses :confused: Wait... You know when Oak talks about Blue's money he gives you as a reward? Let's make Blue a boss in the Kanto's 8th gym! Like in the handheld games (can't remember which). Also, Misty is actually at Sevii Islands, we can battle her... but she's not a boss. I believe that all those gym leaders deserve such honour. They can keep their original team, but at full evolution, lv. 120 and with some more Pokémon to make the surprise. They can give baby-versions of their Pokémon as a reward.

With this amount of bosses, and if you see that it can hurt the economy or the meta-game, let's just make the boss cooldown last 21 days instead of 14 days. And maybe make the gym leader bosses have lv. 100 Pokémon instead of lv. 120, and make them only available once in 21 days, while others will keep preparing themselves in 14 days.

Just think how amazing it will be to battle a gym, go to a Pokémon Center, take your lv. 100 team and do the leader again! More challenge, more strategy, more fun!

Also, make Brock gym-leader NPC disappear after we won against him at the gym, and same for Erika and Misty, please! Please! Just to make the game more realistic! There are actually 3x Brocks out there and we can meet them three in 30 seconds walk (2 in Pewter, 1 in Digglet cave). Please! (And by making Misty disappear, it will make the player wonder where she is, and more inclined to look for her).

1e4lwx.jpg

[glow=red]N.B.[/glow] I am aware of the current situation of the staff and the game; but it's just a suggestion, I'm not asking for it right know, I'm just suggesting it for someday and only if it pleases you.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9593

I think we have enough :)

306188 last 21 days instead of 14 days

hell no, btw its 12days now

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

306205 really? 12 days? didn't know that..

all of them will get a little revamp :) like bosstimer/you can choose your reward after a winstreak 3-5wins

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I agree, since I play the game only for PvE(at least for now), there are less boss than I would like to crush at this moment. I would say instead of more bosses, we can have more PvE mode implemented, otherwise I don't know what to do everyday after doing my dailies(I hate PvP, in general, not specifically to this game).

3sJBaVY.gif

*I dont think that lot of bosses is good that somme of them are not good, you can win against them easily and with only one pokemon.

* Using somme itms like (focus sash,Revival herb) let battle against the rest ones easy. (may this can be fixed by letting a battle against a boss like a pvp battle, you cannot use items). this let somme bosses very important. :Light:

* i hate the boss that i wait 14 days to battle it and it say : "i have nothing to give you this time" :Angry:

* For the rewards, what are waiting for? (fossils, babies, items, some little credit (we have all these and better by other ways)). :Question:

You want bosses more difficult? They have lv. 120 Pokémon, and actually the strongest ones of the game. Using items in boss battles is good because it makes players consume the items; sometimes, some players will consume more than what they are rewarded. The real difficulty is to beat them with no item for a "sure-win".

Moreover, if I suggested this, it's not because I want more bosses, it's because those gym leaders have nothing to do after we battle them, and turning into bosses would perfectly make sense.

Guest SugarRed9

I miss how the pumpkin king used to have two teams. I felt like it made the boss battles a little more interesting. I think it would be cool if the bosses had 2-3 teams and it was randomized which team you face. I feel like it would make boss battles a lot more interesting.