Bot destroyers bot stopping team ALL SERVERS

Nicksupergod

hello everyone i am creating a team i need all of your guys help i know we are all tired of bots ruining this beautiful game and we need to do something about it i know we don't have the power but i was thinking that if i create a discord or forum that we would be able to list them to show to some staff members :devil: if you want to sign up say so down below it is time we did something about these bots so far i am the leader and there would be three generals who would lead each server to stop this madness please join this is for a good cause :Heart:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

come on guys wasn't this what you guys wanted if you guys have any other ideas let me know so we can make something happen :Frown:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

well this is pointless i guess lock please :Nervous:

306295 hello everyone i am creating a team i need all of your guys help i know we are all tired of bots ruining this beautiful game and we need to do something about it i know we don't have the power but i was thinking that if i create a discord or forum that we would be able to list them to show to some staff members :devil: if you want to sign up say so down below it is time we did something about these bots so far i am the leader and there would be three generals who would lead each server to stop this madness please join this is for a good cause :Heart:

It's like setting up a state within the state. The best thing you can do is to record a video. You can hunt them day and night. But when this business returns to grouping, it hurts the image of responsible people. Especially it is very wrong to encourage all the players..It's their job, and no one needs to steal their business. As I said, the best thing you can do is to record a video.

Anduin gave an answer to this situation. You can follow the link below.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53717&start=30#p306348

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

Guest lampshadejaz
306295 hello everyone i am creating a team i need all of your guys help i know we are all tired of bots ruining this beautiful game and we need to do something about it i know we don't have the power but i was thinking that if i create a discord or forum that we would be able to list them to show to some staff members :devil: if you want to sign up say so down below it is time we did something about these bots so far i am the leader and there would be three generals who would lead each server to stop this madness please join this is for a good cause :Heart:

I PMed mods months ago volunteering to help fight botting. I got no response...

306423 I PMed mods months ago volunteering to help fight botting. I got no response...

You don't PM mods to "help fight botting." Just report them and continue playing. Its the only thing you can do without being staff.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

There are countless ways to get in the way of botters, creating awareness is one of them. Attempting a coup or starting a witch hunt however, is not. Topics like these allow players of all kind to be aware of your intentions, botters also among them, allowing them to be more cautious than before.

Hint : There is a reason why GM's roam invisible ;)

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Guest lampshadejaz
306423 I PMed mods months ago volunteering to help fight botting. I got no response...

You don't PM mods to "help fight botting." Just report them and continue playing. Its the only thing you can do without being staff.

Look. I've done cyber security, games, mobile apps, and many many more. I PMed to offer my services and got no response. So yes I can PM to to "help fight botting".

306428 Look. I've done cyber security, game development, mobile apps, and many many more. I PMed to offer my services and got no response. So yes I can PM to to "help fight botting".

It takes a lot more than that to be considered to join staff. They won't trust a unknown trainer, that they haven't worked with before. Or has helped with staff. Its just not that easy to help with the kind of permissions they would need to give you. You just have to report them, and be on your way. As listed above, deathwing stated some very good points.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png