To make Ninetales ability: Flash Fire useful for PvP.

Adham

[glow=red]Fourth update[/glow]

[glow=red]Ability:[/glow] Flash Fire .

[glow=red]Nature:[/glow]

Naive [glow=green](why Naive not Timid ? ; Because Ninetales will need it's attack and it already have high Special Defense)[/glow]

[glow=red]or[/glow] Lax [glow=green](to make Ninetales more resistant against Ground and Rock type moves, Why Lax not Bold ? ; because Ninetales will need it's attack and it already have high Special Defense)[/glow]

[glow=red]Item:[/glow]

Grip Claw . [glow=green](To increases the duration of Fire Spin)[/glow] [glow=red]or[/glow] Leftovers [glow=green](to recover HP after being hit by a super-effective move)[/glow]

[glow=red]EV:[/glow]

252 Sp.Att, 6 Sp.Def, 252 Spd .

[glow=red]or[/glow] 110 Sp.Att, 200 Def, 200 Spd . [glow=green](to make Ninetales more resistant against Ground and Rock type moves)[/glow]

[glow=red]Moves:[/glow]

1) Fire Spin . [glow=green](to trap the opposing fire type Pokemon and prevent it from leaving)[/glow]

2) Disable . [glow=green](in case of if the opponent used a super-effective move against the user, Disable will disable that move)[/glow]

3) Dig . [glow=green](Ninetales has decent attack, So Dig will do it's damage and more against fire type opponents)[/glow]

4) Flamethrower .

[glow=red]Strategy:[/glow]

[glow=yellow]1) Send your Ninetales against any fire type Pokemons except the ones who can evade the ground moves, And the ones who have ability: Flash Fire[/glow]

[glow=blue]2) Use Fire Spin to trap your opposing Pokemon and prevent it from leaving .[/glow]

[glow=yellow]3) If you saw your opponent used a super-effective move against you in the last turn, Use Disable to disable it .[/glow]

[glow=blue]4) By disabling your opponent's super-effective move, He will be forced to use the fire type attacks .[/glow]

[glow=yellow]5) Start using Dig .[/glow]

[glow=red]Tell my your opinions, notes, ideas, And tell me if you like it or not.[/glow]

I hope you like it. :Shy:

Special Thanks to Administrator Thor, Willturner5, And chili11.

5ehzPLY.gif

set up? u cant disable 2 atacks. Swords damce or nastly plot and u pretty dead.

U say timid 252 sp.atack so 0 atack and - atack per nature and u want to use dig as an atack? mmm questionable..

if u want to trap just combo firespin, curse, perish song, toxic, etc into shadow tag. no need to use ninetails (unless u have a shiny and u think its cool to use it in pvp).

306693 set up? u cant disable 2 atacks. Swords damce or nastly plot and u pretty dead.

U say timid 252 sp.atack so 0 atack and - atack per nature and u want to use dig as an atack? mmm questionable..

if u want to trap just combo firespin, curse, perish song, toxic, etc into shadow tag. no need to use ninetails (unless u have a shiny and u think its cool to use it in pvp).

Thanks for the note about Timid and Dig, I updated the topic.

But about "no need to use nintails" , This topic [glow=red]Is meant to be about Ninetales and it's ability: Flash Fire[/glow]

5ehzPLY.gif

Well the thing is, I doubt many Fire type Pokemon will stay in against Ninetales when you switch it in, especially when they don't see the sun up. Also you have 0 means of recovery on the Ninetales build. Any fire type Pokemon with some sort of coverage has a considerable chance of getting rid of your Ninetales before the strategy succeeds. It's a very situational strategy and I don't see Ninetales pulling this off too often to be worth using.

Besides, I don't think Disable works in PRO yet, correct me if I'm wrong.

I like the fact that you're trying to think outside the box though.

306731 Well the thing is, I doubt many Fire type Pokemon will stay in against Ninetales when you switch it in, especially when they don't see the sun up. Also you have 0 means of recovery on the Ninetales build. Any fire type Pokemon with some sort of coverage has a considerable chance of getting rid of your Ninetales before the strategy succeeds. It's a very situational strategy and I don't see Ninetales pulling this off too often to be worth using.

Besides, I don't think Disable works in PRO yet, correct me if I'm wrong.

I like the fact that you're trying to think outside the box though.

Ninetales is a fast Pokemon so he will do Fire Spin before you switch out your Pokemon, And no need for recovery since i suggested to make a defensive EV and Nature build; So Ninetales will not be killed so fast as you think, And i made this topic to be useful for now or in the future Regardless of Disable isn't working.

But yes it is situational strategy, I admit.

5ehzPLY.gif

this will do pitiful damage to literally everything

Gothitelle @ Leftovers

Ability: Shadow Tag

Nature: Bold

252 HP 252 Def 4 SpD

-Calm Mind

-Rest

-Psyshock

-Thunder Wave/Tickle

how to trap everything better than whatever the hell that set is...

0 Atk Ninetales Dig vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Arcanine: 112-132 (34.8 - 41.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 Atk Arcanine Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0+ Def Ninetales: 90-107 (31.3 - 37.2%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

oh and guess what Arcanine can Morning Sun off any damage you do

this is even more pitiful against stuff like Volcarona:

0 Atk Ninetales Dig vs. 72 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 66-78 (20 - 23.7%) -- guaranteed 5HKO (lol)

btw... 252 SpA Ninetales Fire Blast vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 127-150 (38.6 - 45.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

As always, Volcarona appreciates Quiver Dance bait.

0 Atk Ninetales Dig vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 164-196 (52.3 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Ninetales Fire Blast vs. 128 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 288-338 (92 - 107.9%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

very funny.

seriously this is worse than sap sipper whirlpool azumarill

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!