PRO pokedex

Leaw

Hi everyone,

I apologize first if this is the wrong section or the wrong contenet, but game data guide seems to me the most appropriate.

I'm a developer who play PRO and really enjoy it! :Heart:

I created a web site with a pokemon stat calculator and a little pokedex with all the information for every pokemon (according to bulbapedia since now 15/11/16).

With this you can have Pokemon STATS, EV, TYPE, ABILITY, EVOLUTIONS, MOVES and MOVES DETAIL in the blink of an eye! ;)

There are so many poke stats calculator and a lot of wiki, why this should be better?

Because i parsed also some PRO forum thread, to insert location of every pokemon and the available tm/tutors for the implemented moves in Pokemon Revolution Online.

In the site you can see a pokeball when the informations are about Pokemon Revolution Online (for moves and obtainable pokemon).

My PROkédex is in BETA version, somethings could not be complete.

FEATURES:

- All pokemons till gen 6

- Stats calculator (Level, Base, IVs, EVs, Nature, Boost)

- Pokemon description, grow rate and catch rate

- All pokemon abilities with description and hidden

- Pokemon types

- Pokemon EVs for training

- PRO spawn locations

- PRO headbutt locations for each pokemon

- Pokemon weakness

- Pokemon evolutions

- All pokemon moves divided by level, tm, tutor, pre evolutions and egg with detail.

- PRO tutor/HM place to learn some moves

- Share your own pokemon

BUGS/ERRORS:

- Evolution written under certain pokemon images in the description field (the one evolving by stones or by trading) may be uncorrect and have "-1". But if you read the PRO section there will be how to obtain the pokemon and obvious the way to right evolve it.

- Calculation of stats with modifier (-6 -> +6) could be different by 1 or 2 unit due to calculation round.

- Default pokemon level is 0. You can also change manually the value. Default now is 100.

- No Megaevolutions

- PRO pokemon features are updated at thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8584 for pokemon and https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29668 for the TM/HM/tutors. Updates are not automatic, so please write me at any changes.

- No pokemon forms (like Deoxys, Arceus, etc.)

- "undefined" moves with form pokemons (Deoxys, Meowstic, etc.)

- IMPORTANT BUG! Move levels are based on ALPHA SAPPHIRE/OMEGA RUBY generations, is wrong. I'll fix it ASAP

TO DO:

- Fix moves levels with right generation

- Nature selection Nature selector added

- PRO Headbutt (trees) locations in description PRO area

- Movsets for optimal pokemon

- Possibility to share your own pokemon

- Shedinja HP fix

- "Undefined" moves fix

- Game boy fonts

- Default level 100

Any other bugs/feature/not-working you found are welcome.

Any suggestions are welcome

Hope you like and enjoy this tool, i made this for me but i share this to you. All for FREE of course! :Angel:

Here is the link:

logo_share.jpg

:thanks:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many poke stats calculator and a lot of wiki, why this should be better?

Because i parsed also some PRO forum thread, to insert location of every pokemon and the available tm/tutors for the implemented moves in Pokemon Revolution Online.

Exactly what I was looking for. I don't know if I'll be using your website because old habits die hard, but it's definitely worth a try. Great job, thanks!

307912 great joob ... buut if u could just add all nature availabe and remove that bonus and malus would be verry helpful :) but still very great jooob ty

Thank you, i choose to insert all maluses/bonuses because in this way i could try different bonuses at the same type and compare.

But is still a useful idea...i think i'll leave the manual selection and insert also a nature selection, so you can use both methods! :Shy: :y: