About the PRO economy

Thepokemaestro

Hey guys i have seen alot of post saying that the PRO economy needs to change and things like that but I disagree.I honestly think that the auction system that is going is going to make trades better.

I just want to make an example about a game that tried to change their economy. Fifa. They introduced price ranges which meant you couldn't sell your player/item for more than the game thought it was worth and guess what it did ? Ruined the whole trade market even the players who wanted it didn't like it and this looks like the same direction PRO will be going if they do something major.

Frankly, heres what I think we need to fix the economy: (would it work? idk, its just a thought)

1. Attract enough people to the game to fill the servers, through content updates.

2. Once we have enough people populating the servers again, crack down really hard on the botting issue.

3. (optional, after cracking down on bots) temporarily increase the money yeild from battles (can be npcs only) for a very short time, (1-2 days)

4. Definitely, auction house needs to be implemented.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

307270 The only way to break the economy is to intervene.

Otherwise, it'll all play out as it should.

There is a point where an economy can get in to such a depression that it might not rise without some interference. Key irl example: the great depression, which was devastating for the US, literally stopping anyone from buying anything, could have been much, much, worse and could have lasted decades more then it did, if not for the efforts of the Roosevelt administration's interference, and the eventually start of WW2. Just something to note.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2