How to beat almost any trainer

Thepokemaestro

1. 1.

Hey guys this is how you win almost any match with just Rattata's equipped with a Foucus Sash(can be obtained with 50 PvP coins)

[glow=red]THIS DOES NOT WORK ON GHOST TYPE[/glow]

[glow=green]Requirments[/glow]

6xRattata pref level 90 + equipped with Focus Sash and the moves Endeavour and quick attack

[glow=blue]Method[/glow]

So when you get to attack choose Endeavour. The foucus sash will prevent you from fainting and then Endeavour will bring your opponent to the same hp as you which is 1 then quick attack. Simple right ?

Assuming this is for Bosses and normal Trainers; yeah, it's a decent strategy for an easy win. The only downside to it is that the Focus Sash is consumed when it breaks.

This as a PvP strategy could go either way though. Less experienced players would likely fall into this trap however more experienced players who use spikes/ stealth rocks would easily KO it. It also gives them free set-up moves :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

307630 Assuming this is for Bosses and normal Trainers; yeah, it's a decent strategy for an easy win. The only downside to it is that the Focus Sash is consumed when it breaks.

This as a PvP strategy could go either way though. Less experienced players would likely fall into this trap however more experienced players who use spikes/ stealth rocks would easily KO it. It also gives them free set-up moves :p

It anyways can't be used in pvp but yeah against normal trainers and bosses

307630 This as a PvP strategy could go either way though.

Probably one of the reasons why there is this rule in PvP :3

200311 2. Same two Pokemon should not be on the same team. If this rule is not followed, this will lead to ban in Ranked ladder.

307608 Hey guys this is how you win almost any match with just Rattata's equipped with a Foucus Sash(can be obtained with 50 PvP coins)

Few bosses really are a bit hard to defeat (and no regular trainer, not even those in Cerulean Cave), and, honestly, focus sashes aren't cheap (especially if you use 5 per battle), so this method reaaaally isn't cost efficient...

Besides, if your Rattata (which has a fair bit of base speed) moves first, your Endeavor will put it to 171HP (assuming your Rattata has 01 IV HP), then he'll get hit by its opponent, focus sash triggers, you're down to 1HP, and he has 171... You definitely can't kill it with Quick Attack, especially since most of the slower pokémons will have higher defensive stats x)

So you'll have to use Quick Attack first, then Endeavor, but then your Rattata will K.O. and not its opponent, you'll need the 2nd Rattata to go in and Quick Attack.

It means that if your opponent has 6 stallers (e.g. Collector Taufan and his 6 Golem x) ), you're screwed. :3

And I'm not even taking in consideration the fact that if one Rattata get burned (either by a fire move or by Flame Body), poisoned, hit by weather or entry hazards, etc. Focus Sash won't trigger afterwards, making at least one Rattata utterly useless

Also, Arcanine/Dragonite/Lucario's[glow=white]Extreme Speed[/glow]and/or all those who can[glow=black]Sucker Punch[/glow]will wreck your Rattatas. :Smile:

There is one bright side though: you'd make Youngster Joey happy.

CrRmSrdUAAEeZ6-.jpg

307630 Assuming this is for Bosses and normal Trainers; yeah, it's a decent strategy for an easy win. The only downside to it is that the Focus Sash is consumed when it breaks.

It anyways can't be used in pvp but yeah against normal trainers and bosses

Which means that you'll have to waste 6 focus sashes to defeat one boss. The cost you'll incur for this "fear" strategy is clearly not worth doing.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

200311 2. Same two Pokemon should not be on the same team. If this rule is not followed, this will lead to ban in Ranked ladder.

The rules don't apply in unranked PvP :3

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

307608 Hey guys this is how you win almost any match with just Rattata's equipped with a Foucus Sash(can be obtained with 50 PvP coins)

Few bosses really are a bit hard to defeat (and no regular trainer, not even those in Cerulean Cave), and, honestly, focus sashes aren't cheap (especially if you use 5 per battle), so this method reaaaally isn't cost efficient...

Besides, if your Rattata (which has a fair bit of base speed) moves first, your Endeavor will put it to 171HP (assuming your Rattata has 01 IV HP), then he'll get hit by its opponent, focus sash triggers, you're down to 1HP, and he has 171... You definitely can't kill it with Quick Attack, especially since most of the slower pokémons will have higher defensive stats x)

So you'll have to use Quick Attack first, then Endeavor, but then your Rattata will K.O. and not its opponent, you'll need the 2nd Rattata to go in and Quick Attack.

It means that if your opponent has 6 stallers (e.g. Collector Taufan and his 6 Golem x) ), you're screwed. :3

And I'm not even taking in consideration the fact that if one Rattata get burned (either by a fire move or by Flame Body), poisoned, hit by weather or entry hazards, etc. Focus Sash won't trigger afterwards, making at least one Rattata utterly useless

Also, Arcanine/Dragonite/Lucario's[glow=white]Extreme Speed[/glow]and/or all those who can[glow=black]Sucker Punch[/glow]will wreck your Rattatas. :Smile:

There is one bright side though: you'd make Youngster Joey happy.

CrRmSrdUAAEeZ6-.jpg

:Crazy: Just thought I'd share a quick an easy way to beat most trainers or bosses

307673 :Crazy: Just thought I'd share a quick an easy way to beat most trainers or bosses

No your intentions are good and I thank you for that :)

But as we said, it costs too much, doesn't apply to every team and that makes it probably easier to level up an actually good poké lvl 100 rather than 6 Rattatas.

'Cause yeah, I forgot to state it, but you'd actually have to level up 6 Rattatas to lvl 100. One for Hoenn was already annoying :Crazy:

Maybe it would be an efficient way to defeat Boss Nikola though, I don't really know if he's that hard to defeat as I didn't have to challenge him but I guess he's not the easiest of course

307653The rules don't apply in unranked PvP :3

How I imagine you right now (behold the almighty cancer-curing 60fps gif!) :

slinky_me_54b2bdbb16d6a.gif

• 3 weeks later...