Plusle glitch during Hoenn teleporter quest

Getdaesued

Hi I'm currently doing the Hoenn teleporter quest and I'm at the part where I need to talk to Watson's minun and plusle. I talked to minun and he attached to the rod just fine, but now when I talk to plusle my character says "Minun!" and says I need to be closer to the rod to give "minun" pointers.

I'm assuming I'm not just doing it wrong and that its an actual glitch because A) I'm talking to him two paces from the rod, and B) my character is calling the plusle "minun".

308670 Hi I'm currently doing the Hoenn teleporter quest and I'm at the part where I need to talk to Watson's minun and plusle. I talked to minun and he attached to the rod just fine, but now when I talk to plusle my character says "Minun!" and says I need to be closer to the rod to give "minun" pointers.

I'm assuming I'm not just doing it wrong and that its an actual glitch because A) I'm talking to him two paces from the rod, and B) my character is calling the plusle "minun".

Have you tried talking to Wattson again? This might advance you to the next part of the quest.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

308670 Hi I'm currently doing the Hoenn teleporter quest and I'm at the part where I need to talk to Watson's minun and plusle. I talked to minun and he attached to the rod just fine, but now when I talk to plusle my character says "Minun!" and says I need to be closer to the rod to give "minun" pointers.

Have you tried talking to Wattson again? This might advance you to the next part of the quest.

Whoops I solved it sorry, I just had to talk to plusle while I was standing right next to the rod. I just thought it weird because I was a few paces away when I was able to get minun to attach to the other rod. That inconsistency combined with my character calling the plusle "minun" made me think there was some sort of glitch, ie the game thought that the plusle was the other minun.

• 2 weeks later...
308686 Whoops I solved it sorry, I just had to talk to plusle while I was standing right next to the rod. I just thought it weird because I was a few paces away when I was able to get minun to attach to the other rod. That inconsistency combined with my character calling the plusle "minun" made me think there was some sort of glitch, ie the game thought that the plusle was the other minun.

Apologies for the confusion. The mention of Minun in Plusle's dialogue has been fixed.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.