#ms500k!!!

Juanjomartnz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lampshadejaz
311029 1mil is nothing in PRO, i have been playing for a little under a week and i have already bought 1 MS token and i have 1.4mil on me.

I have to know, how many hours a day do you play??

Guest UnknownUser11

This doesn't really have anything to do with the Staff, it has to do with the amount of Players who play, less MS in circulation = less competition = can price higher. amongst other things.

314482 less MS in circulation = less competition = can price higher.

Its just one of the cause.

I got a couple of conclusions too,

1.) People(sellers) who pretend to be a random guy on trade and post, "Wtb ms 1m" and if u pm them they will tell u "I already bought one" tho they really didn't, it was just to show to children(buyer&seller) that that price is exact and fair. Therefor other sellers adapt the price (coz why not? the more the better.)

2.)Some people also do retails which increases 20-50% of price he capital. Most of them do the trick(#1) to manipulate the price.

Tho I am not against it neither is pro to it, for I fully understand why staffs/devs has no right to control the MS price. But if MS price wreck is the reason that # of players online drops, I'm afraid im going to support the protest of these children #500kms

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

314482 less MS in circulation = less competition = can price higher.

Its just one of the cause.

I got a couple of conclusions too,

1.) People(sellers) who pretend to be a random guy on trade and post, "Wtb ms 1m" and if u pm them they will tell u "I already bought one" tho they really didn't, it was just to show to children(buyer&seller) that that price is exact and fair. Therefor other sellers adapt the price (coz why not? the more the better.)

2.)Some people also do retails which increases 20-50% of price he capital. Most of them do the trick(#1) to manipulate the price.

Tho I am not against it neither is pro to it, for I fully understand why staffs/devs has no right to control the MS price. But if MS price wreck is the reason that # of players online drops, I'm afraid im going to support the protest of these children #500kms

Farm poke and sell them, buy some m.s...it don't take rocket science. Also tbh 5usd should bw worth something of 500k-1m in game not like 300k so I'm fair with the m.s prices. Its just some people cant afford it so they nag about it..and tbh everyone buys and sells pokes its how you make money and if you don't have enough then go back and sell some more>>>> crying about stuff like this will not change it.

4K82h71.png