Putting Red server as default?

Somes

I wonder why PRO get divided the server into three if the problem could be solved by merging all the servers in just one big server. :Crazy:

They even upgraded the maximum players could get in each server to 1825 now than last year there's only just 500+ or 700+ limit sorry I forgot the # but it's near there.. so how could they not get a big server that all player could play together..

Bcoz it's more fun if all players could play together in just one server like when there's only Red server last time :<

even Last year there's always queue,queue,queue everywhere :confused: but still more fun.

And I feel like most of the time, the staff are not around just like what happened sometimes in Blue, some people are harrassing,spamming and other stuffs that couldn't be tolerated ..

also the people in other server couldn't be feel :Shocked: when the players in their server are leaving and going to other server.

Well I'm originally from Red server and got playing in Blue now ..

311525 I wonder why PRO get divided the server into three if the problem could be solved by merging all the servers in just one big server. :Crazy:

They even upgraded the maximum players could get in each server to 1825 now than last year there's only just 500+ or 700+ limit sorry I forgot the # but it's near there.. so how could they not get a big server that all player could play together..

Bcoz it's more fun if all players could play together in just one server like when there's only Red server last time :<

even Last year there's always queue,queue,queue everywhere :confused: but still more fun.

And I feel like most of the time, the staff are not around just like what happened sometimes in Blue, some people are harrassing,spamming and other stuffs that couldn't be tolerated ..

Not everyone is fine with the queue, also, 1825 is still not enough to contain all players in a single server. There has to be at least 2 servers.

as the topic says, almost each and every new players are goin to yellow server cuz its set as default ,the player base in red/blue are decreasing :o

Atm 850 at red

1000 yellow

520 blue

rotating red/blue/yellow one at a time per client update can fix it i guess.

Thanks~

I disagree because as you pointed out blue has the least players so we should be the default server.

311525 I wonder why PRO get divided the server into three if the problem could be solved by merging all the servers in just one big server. :Crazy:

Not everyone is fine with the queue, also, 1825 is still not enough to contain all players in a single server. There has to be at least 2 servers.

Ofcourse everyone is not fine with queue and I didn't say that it's fine.

I didn't also say 1825 is enough for all players if all servers gonna merge.. :Shocked:

I mean that if all the servers gonna merged it's not impossible to make 10k limit or more if PRO make a big server for all the players intact together in just one server.

311372 Atm 850 at red

1000 yellow

520 blue

All 3 servers used to be full and sometimes with queue's. The reason for the decline isnt the fact Yellow is the default server (that explains why yellow is higher, but not why the overall playerbase is in decline), changing the default server wont boost the servers to all be full again, it will just cause a slight rise in the number of players on that given server. Theres a bigger picture as to why the playerbase is diminishing and that exact same reason is the reason we all left staff (the 12 or so that did around a month ago).

Also,

311744 10k limit or more if PRO make a big server for all the players intact together in just one server.

This would never happen, especially with a 10k limit, there was a reason Blue and Yellow was created instead of just expanding Red.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.