Npc Trade evolver

Thepokemaestro

315284 If you go through suggestions a little bit, you'll see reasons why this won't be implemented.

I'll just quote this because I think you missed it. I remember it being suggested a while back and Thor denied it under the grounds of it being impossible to code or it would stress the server out too much (I don't remember his exact words) Anyways, it's unlikely that this will happen.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

315284 If you go through suggestions a little bit, you'll see reasons why this won't be implemented.

I'll just quote this because I think you missed it. I remember it being suggested a while back and Thor denied it under the grounds of it being impossible to code or it would stress the server out too much (I don't remember his exact words) Anyways, it's unlikely that this will happen.

Oh :D:

Well can someone please lock this because this has no point then xD

Yeah but Mods aren't always online

indeed and hope the new staff can be active

Yeah but we as players need to realize that they also have a real life, families and hobbies etc. So I mean to expect someone to be online like 25/7 is a bit unrealistic imo xD

The best way is create 1 more acc (maybe using phone) so that you can trade it

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif

314119 -snip-

It's mentioned in the Read this before making a suggestion thread

Using NPCs to trade-evolve, instead of trade-evolving with other players

Denied. Trade-evolving is a good reason to meet with other people, make friends, and join a guild. It adds to the MMO dimension and should stay as it currently is. If you're concerned about being scammed by the other user, make sure to take a screenshot of the trade-evolution agreement and trade window, and report the user if they do steal your Pokemon. If you don't feel you can trust any other users, you can find a staff member and ask them to help you with your trade-evolution instead - staff members will be glad to assist.

My advice for any trade is to

Double check the confirmation page of the trade, rule out the pokemon being switched

SS the conversation between players so there's evidence of them agreeing to return the pokemon

use the /happy 1-6 command beforehand and make a note of your pokemons ID number

Following that, if anything should happen you would have a strong case to report the player and a higher potential for recovery

316673Oh :D:

Well can someone please lock this because this has no point then xD