I can not login

Agungyaputra

good afternoon Devs and GMs, please solve my problem. My account was suddenly got banned since this morning. I can not login. I never used any hacking software or multiple ID. please fix it ASAP. my account is agungyaputra, my character is Agungyaputra and currently I'm playing at red server. Thank you

good afternoon Devs and GMs, please solve my problem. My account was suddenly got banned since this morning. I can not login. I never used any hacking software or multiple ID. please fix it ASAP. my account is agungyaputra, my character is Agungyaputra and currently I'm playing at red server. Thank you

Hi

This is the wrong place to post you should be posting it here

314197 good afternoon Devs and GMs, please solve my problem. My account was suddenly got banned since this morning. I can not login. I never used any hacking software or multiple ID. please fix it ASAP. my account is agungyaputra, my character is Agungyaputra and currently I'm playing at red server. Thank you

try to restart ur router or wifi or any network u use to play...

hope it fix gudluck :y: :y: :y:

314197 good afternoon Devs and GMs, please solve my problem. My account was suddenly got banned since this morning. I can not login. I never used any hacking software or multiple ID. please fix it ASAP. my account is agungyaputra, my character is Agungyaputra and currently I'm playing at red server. Thank you

Hello agungyaputra, I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. As you can see in this thread:

Hit by IP banned?

Please login here to find out the reason for your ban: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard and give me feedback on your reason. If it doesn't say your account is banned, this can be caused by a few things, your account isn't banned but something on your connection is.

Are you using Proxy?

Try to not using it, and then test again

Are you trying to play at home/work/school?

Your school/work or any public connection, they could have had their IP blocked already or be blocking the game on their network, you would need to ask them to find if that's the case

It could also be your provider blocking the game, which case you could try contacting your internet provider to try and get it unblocked as seen in this post

You could also use a VPN although you should check you're allowed first

If you are indeed banned, please post an appeal here: viewforum.php?f=32

You can also reset your router or wifi to check if that work.

Also, as it is stated in the top of this topic:

Forum rules

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

I wish you all the best and hope this situation clears out. Best of luck :)

[glow=purple]

Locked as Solved

<i>[/glow]</i>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.