[HELP] I'm Stuck

Hannemann

315358 I have an account stuck in mt chimney, allready won the battles with maxie and jackson but they doesn't dissapear on the route so i cant pass. someone can help me with that? :/ I saw other post with the same problem but not the solution

It would help if you attach an image so that we could see your problem

Also have you tried restarting the client ?

315386 -snip

[glow=red]

Moved to proper place

<i>[/glow]</i>

Hey there, I am going to forward this situation to someone that is able to check this and reset the variables of the NPCs. I will also post here that, from a previous ingame conversation, this issue started from a crash of the conection to the server while inbattle.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

315386 -snip

[glow=red]

Moved to proper place

<i>[/glow]</i>

Hey there, I am going to forward this situation to someone that is able to check this and reset the variables of the NPCs. I will also post here that, from a previous ingame conversation, this issue started from a crash of the conection to the server while inbattle.

Thanks a lot! :D finally someone can help

315426 Thanks a lot! :D finally someone can help

What does Jackson say when you talk to him?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.