You have disconnected in a Ranked Battle

Guest lampshadejaz

Guest lampshadejaz

x4KANg3.png

nJaJR7H.png

4ccmwDu.png

This has been the bane of my PVP existence lately. I'll be playing, the game will just freeze or i'll be randomly logged out. My internet will still be working though, I can go to any websites without any issues. I've been getting stuck with atleast once per day for the past few days. I'm not convinced it's my internet. Yellow server has been crashing a lot since the last update and i've been getting disconnected during PVP daily since the last update.

I under stand why this "45 minute PVP ban" exists. It's to thwart people who rage quit or attempt to disconnect instead of losing a game.

Suggestions here:

1.) Add a concede/forfeit button to PVP to allow people go gracefully quit when they are frustrated or have no chance at winning or when their battery is about to die and they don't want a 45 minute ban.

2.) Make this 45 ban timer more like 10-15 minutes. 10-15 minutes is long enough for the hot headed rage disconnectors to cool down anyways. And those people are likely to rage regardless of a timer.

3.) Don't set a ban timer on people who don't regularly disconnect. For example: Say Player A disconnects in 1% of his games, why ban him for 45 mintues when he disconnects? But for Player B who disconnects 30% of his games, sure ban him for 45 minutes. But maybe Player C who disconnects in 4% of his games only deserves to be banned for 10 minutes because maybe he's a hot head or maybe he's on a crappy internet connection.

4.) Build in some sort of re-connect allowance. If it's my internet connection cutting out, i'd like the chance to re-connect within even 30-60 seconds. I under stand this would be time consuming to implement, that's why I listed it as 4. But 1 - 3 should be much simpler to implement.

These suggestions would increase the PVP quality of life a LOT... Does anyone agree? Disagree? Have any other suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alanudao
316301 x4KANg3.png

nJaJR7H.png

4ccmwDu.png

This has been the bane of my PVP existence lately. I'll be playing, the game will just freeze or i'll be randomly logged out. My internet will still be working though, I can go to any websites without any issues. I've been getting stuck with atleast once per day for the past few days. I'm not convinced it's my internet. Yellow server has been crashing a lot since the last update and i've been getting disconnected during PVP daily since the last update.

I under stand why this "45 minute PVP ban" exists. It's to thwart people who rage quit or attempt to disconnect instead of losing a game.

Suggestions here:

1.) Add a concede/forfeit button to PVP to allow people go gracefully quit when they are frustrated or have no chance at winning or when their battery is about to die and they don't want a 45 minute ban.

2.) Make this 45 ban timer more like 10-15 minutes. 10-15 minutes is long enough for the hot headed rage disconnectors to cool down anyways. And those people are likely to rage regardless of a timer.

3.) Don't set a ban timer on people who don't regularly disconnect. For example: Say Player A disconnects in 1% of his games, why ban him for 45 mintues when he disconnects? But for Player B who disconnects 30% of his games, sure ban him for 45 minutes. But maybe Player C who disconnects in 4% of his games only deserves to be banned for 10 minutes because maybe he's a hot head or maybe he's on a crappy internet connection.

4.) Build in some sort of re-connect allowance. If it's my internet connection cutting out, i'd like the chance to re-connect within even 30-60 seconds. I under stand this would be time consuming to implement, that's why I listed it as 4. But 1 - 3 should be much simpler to implement.

These suggestions would increase the PVP quality of life a LOT... Does anyone agree? Disagree? Have any other suggestions?

my suggestion is that the battle system stops counting a disconect as a loss. I think that recognition is pointless and closes the window for a player to reconect after a fugacious disconect. Insted of recognicing the disconect, it would be far better that the system stick just with the turns end time. if a player disconects and return before the time runs over and click a move the battle continues, if he stay out for the rest of the turn he loses and get the punition. what u think guys? i really want it to be implemented.

#1 wont happen because some people can abuse it

#2 lower it to 25minutes sounds fine

#3 afaik they don't have PVP logs, so they cannot check that stuff

#4 no opinion on that

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

#1 wont happen because some people can abuse it

How does a concede/forfeit button lead to abuse?

Q up, forfeit, Q up forfeit

so you can actually feed someone pretty mich

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Guest alanudao

my suggestion is that the battle system stops counting a disconect as a loss. I think that recognition is pointless and closes the window for a player to reconect after a fugacious disconect. Insted of recognicing the disconect, it would be far better that the system stick just with the turns end time. if a player disconects and return before the time runs over and click a move the battle continues, if he stay out for the rest of the turn he loses and get the punition. what u think guys? i really want it to be implemented.

bump :Cool: :Nervous: