Rayquaza disappeared

Bryanmoore007

317190 Heyy guys, i was trying to get back to the moon after a long time and i suddenly fight rayquaza. He beats me then after 2 days i go back to where rayquaza should be and he isnt there. Any idea? Helo please.

Thanks

Hi,

Is it before or after 8th Hoenn's badge?

When you asked in help chan you didn't precise and now you talk about "going back to" so I'll assume it's the latter:

Once you got Sootopolis' badge, you'll need to go to Mossdeep's Spacial Center 2F in order to go Moon again. I think that you need to defeat Hoenn's E4 for that, although I'm not 100% sure of that

317190 Heyy guys, i was trying to get back to the moon after a long time and i suddenly fight rayquaza. He beats me then after 2 days i go back to where rayquaza should be and he isnt there. Any idea? Helo please.

Thanks

Hello bryanmoore0007, to go back to the moon there are 2 possible scenarios:

Before you beat deoxys: In which you need to climb the Sky Pillar and then talk to Rayquaza in order to go to the moon.

After you have beaten the Hoenn Elite 4: You need to talk to Professor Birch and he will give you the permit to go to the Mossdeep's Spacial Center 2F, in which you will find a NPC that will take you to the moon.

In both ocasions you will need 15k in order to pay the travel costs. If you have more doubts about the Hoenn storyline I would strongly recomend this guide.

Hope I was able to help and best of luck :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.