Can't play SOS

Ibyakuya

Could you explain your issue a little? From the image you've posted I can gather that you're stuck with no Pokemon or Pokedollars. This could be because of high latency between you and the server. Try closing the game and restarting your internet connection. From there just load in how you normally would. If the problem persists then try waiting in-game until you get AFK kicked; this usually fixes issues between the player and the server, i.e Maps not loading.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Could you explain your issue a little? From the image you've posted I can gather that you're stuck with no Pokemon or Pokedollars. This could be because of high latency between you and the server. Try closing the game and restarting your internet connection. From there just load in how you normally would. If the problem persists then try waiting in-game until you get AFK kicked; this usually fixes issues between the player and the server, i.e Maps not loading.

When i press Login.... my PRO only load the map and my char

317854 Yup :/

didn't work

Try logging in at a different time of the day; maybe an hour or so later. It could just be a case of the server not being able to send the information right now. Maybe restarting your PC could help too.

Also, see if you can play on other servers. If everything is fine on those then it likely is just an issue with Red server.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

317859 Loading map....

I think maybe my problem is on the internet, thanks anyway :Grin:

Hey there iByakuya, I am sorry that this happened to you, if you reset your router and make sure that there isn't any source of latency in your network should be able to fix this. If it didn't work try to delete all PRO clients that you have in your device, even from the Trash Bin and then re-download the client from here. If any more errors appear remember to read this thread since it might possibly help you.

Best of luck.

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.