PRO 2017: Which are the plans?

Mestrepokemon

this is a little list the things that i believe that need fixed, added or changed:

fix:

---the mudkip types, it appear like it is water ground, but it is only water

---The eightht hoenn gym, wallace, need a change of dialogue, because he has the same dialogue that the original game pokemon (ruby / zaphire ), in the introduction to battle with him he says aboutt he origin cave, that i can see there (in the pokemon zaphire and ruby we have the battle with the beast kyogre and groudon ) by that reason in the original games he has that dialogue, but in this game that dont happen, because rayquaza fight with thems, and when i go to origen cave a grunt aqua member blocked the entrance and i dont see there any pokemon, of this way the wallace dialogue doesnt have essence, because i dont see nothin in the origin cave.

add:

---to have the possibility of change the pants colors.

---the respective icon to the greatballs and ultraballs.

---auction house.

---mail system.

---all the abilities.

---animations in the move.

---coded all the items.

---orange islands.

---starters dont tradable.

---a lugia side quest (because it is the only legendary that dont have a back history).

---in the origin map at begin when we see to mew by first time, there is a battle between red and lance, i suggest to add an animation simulating that battle.

things that need a back story: (there is certain situations in the game that dont have logic)

1- in hoenn:

---to add a side quest with the item scanner that a npc give me in abandoned ship.

---to add a back story with fossilmaniac charles, because he says that how i helped him before he gives me the permit to excavation by 100 000 pokedollars. (the problem is, i never have helped him before).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

add:

---all the abilities.

---animations in the move.

---coded all the items.

That's really all we need. No events, no extra regions, no new $$$ items. If you want to save the game you MUST finish the basic, all the 'extras' (esp shop items) are surely a good short-term moneymaker but they are killing the long-term game experience since people are getting really fed up by the lack of basic stuff and leave (number of players is 1/5 of what it was couple months back).

• 2 weeks later...