Sootopolis City Steven dissappered after DC

Scriinx

Hey everybody,

my problem is:

After I defeated Deoxys and went back with Rayquaza to Sootopolis City. I talked with Steven and had a DC then he dissapeared.

Wallace is still blocking the entry to the Mega Legendary PKM. After relog he is still not there and Wallace still block and dont let me trough.

I watched a video where it says after im beatin Deoxys and ported back with Rayquaza to Soortopolis City that Steven will get me trough with Wallace.

Now I dont know if it is a Bug or that Steven is somewhere else or however I can get to the 8th Gym.

greeze Brandon :Cry: :Cry:

Hello scriinx, I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, I will try to get a CS (Scripter) to look into this issue and fix the problem, shouldn't be to long

Best of luck to you.

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

318706 -snip

[glow=red]Moved to proper place[/glow]

Hey scriinx, I am sorry for the inconveniance, I sent this case to a staff that has tools to deal with it.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

320958 Still not fixxed...

It's been 4 days now..... :Angry:

Replied in PM. Apologies for the delay, I was not home for a couple of weeks and the available internet was not allowing me to do much.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.