Make the xmas pokemon percent higher pls

Kurushiimohamed

even with increase in percent catching a xmas sandshrew will still be hard. and even if we all caught xmas sandshrew what will happen? at least we all will have something to remember the xmas event, like all games do, in every other game there a certain prize but here it's all about luck. and btw I have trained def ev for 5 pokemons and more 1100+ sandshrew and sandslash and not a single xmas pokemon. just tell me what is the chance of catching eevee or swablu when the both pokemons are as rare as starters.

Kurushiimohamed

As you say, you see very few Christmas pokemon in the chat, but you think that the event takes a few days, if from the beginning until the end of the event you continue playing the normal thing is that with 1/1000 probability you end up getting one . (Sorry double post xd)

wfnhg3q.gif

319159 As you say, you see very few Christmas pokemon in the chat, but you think that the event takes a few days, if from the beginning until the end of the event you continue playing the normal thing is that with 1/1000 probability you end up getting one . (Sorry double post xd)

agreed :Cool:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

318710 this is not criticize, just suggesting can you make it a little higher? like 1%. clone pokemons were 5% and it was very hard to catch them so I don't think 1% will ruin it. beside 0.1% is very low I have even seen more shiny pokemons in chat more than xmas pokemons

But the experience is that it is boosted by 5%; It is not a chance of Xmas poks.

Only certain poks have the chance to be Xmas & no one has said its value.

319159 As you say, you see very few Christmas pokemon in the chat, but you think that the event takes a few days, if from the beginning until the end of the event you continue playing the normal thing is that with 1/1000 probability you end up getting one . (Sorry double post xd)

I don't know how much time you have been hunting. I started hunting from first day and I hunt 7-9 hours each day if not more on days with no work and after that much time I began to lose hope and think that's just waste of time. you say that the event is long but who will still hunt for a month after you hunt for a week and you get nothing. people get bored from very hard thing that they can't get specially that those pokemons are just different shape, not a rare pokemons or new only for event. some of my friends before even started said that's too much waste of time and they never went for hunt

Kurushiimohamed