Can't get into the game

6head

Hey, I'm having trouble getting back onto the server. The server was lagging earlier and I attempted a relog, which resulted in me being unable to log on since. The client keeps telling me "User already logged in" which - of course - isn't the case.

Thankful for any help!

Guest SugarRed9
319104 Hey, I'm having trouble getting back onto the server. The server was lagging earlier and I attempted a relog, which resulted in me being unable to log on since. The client keeps telling me "User already logged in" which - of course - isn't the case.

Thankful for any help!

Hey! Unfortunately for the "User has already logged in bug", there isn't much you can do until the server crashes or reboots. After a reboot, it should let you log in. Some people have said changing their password worked for them however.

319113 . The server was lagging earlier and I attempted a relog, which resulted in me being unable to log on since. The client keeps telling me "User already logged in" which - of course - isn't the case.

Hello 6Head, I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced, like Sugarred9 and ivandecai said, and as you can see here, this is a server-side glitch that can happen from time to time. Whenever this occurs, you have to wait until the next server reboot to play again.

In the rare case, this issues cause by your low connection when you play game and got disconnect, and can potential solved by close completely client and open again. If not solved, you will need wait to reboot.

Some players also reported that changing password of your account would solve the situation.

To prevent this use "Settings»Log Out" because it will save and kick your account out of the server, and preventing this issue from happening. I am also going to lock this thread since there are already many threads with this nature.

Best of luck and once again sorry for the inconvenience.

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.