[CLOSED] Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>  

181 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>I would like to register!<br/>

Server: Red<br/>

Timezone: GMT+2<e>

</e></CENTER>

<CENTER><s>

</e></CENTER></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNTQ2Njg5ODM1MTk4MDU0NDAvMjU1NDAxNjQ3NzA5MDkzODkyL1RoZUR1ZGUuZ2lmIn0.gNm3joiLSGRaCmrgv94P5GES4Jc

<r>

<POST content="319606"><s></s>319606<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>[align=center]This is Pokemon Revolution Online's second Official Tournament to test your prowess in battle.[/align]<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

This year, we will be bringing the battle to you by hosting three simultaneous Tournaments. This will be on a Best-Out-Of-Three basis, just like last year!<br/>

Each server will have it's own individual prize - so that your prize is truly unique to you, should you become Champion.<br/>

<br/>

hey i submitted my imgur album <E>:Angel:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

<r>"You are not allowed to post links as a new user. You will need little more posts to post links."<br/>

<br/>

This forum isn't letting me post my trainer card as an image or any links. How can I sign up if I'm not allowed to post correctly? <br/>

<br/>

Additionally, it's not letting me send any messages to the admins listed. I need to send a message to Kagawa, but it's not allowing me to. Please assist. I would like to enter this tournament. Please see my trainer details below. <br/>

<br/>

[align=center]I would like to register!<br/>

Server: Blue<br/>

Timezone: GMT-7<br/>

Trainer Card: Ewitsallsticky<br/>

Play Time: 307 hours: 46 min<br/>

Total Pokemon: 528<br/>

Membership: Active<br/>

<br/>

Rating 61<br/>

Wins: 4<br/>

Losses: 3<br/>

Disconnects: 0[/align]<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>Daeon: Try now.<br/>

<br/>

If this still doesn't work it's because you haven't met the minimum post requirement. This is to reduce issues with spam accounts. Just introduce yourself in Player Introductions and welcome a couple people. Should be fine after that.<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r>[image]<URL url="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/152494611124715520/260743083665129473/unknown.png"><LINK_TEXT text="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png">https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/152494611124715520/260743083665129473/unknown.png</LINK_TEXT></URL>[/image] I ready for battle ! ,<br/>

Server Red<br/>

TimeZone: GMT+1</r>