[CLOSED] Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>  

181 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>

• Yes
    • No

Re: Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<r><QUOTE author="Daeon"><s>

</s><POST content="332972"><s></s>332972<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Daeon"><s>
</s><POST content="319606"><s></s>319606<e></e></POST> Rules of the Tournament are as follows:<br/>

All new PvP Items from the new Update are banned as this causes too many changes to team arrangements, and also gives time to seek potential bugs if there are any.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Main Post has been updated with this information.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

A suggestion: I think to make it clear, admin should better list out all the banned pvp items here or it leaves room for players to argue what items are banned, because they are not listed on the usual pvp rules webpage.</r>

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>I would like to register!<br/>

Server: Blue<br/>

Timezone: GMT+5<br/>

Trainer Card:

<ATTACHMENT filename="C1tXM17WIAELlpp.jpg" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>C1tXM17WIAELlpp.jpg<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT></r>

<r><QUOTE author="FongSaiYuk"><s>

</s><POST content="333411"><s></s>333411<e></e></POST> I would like to register!<br/>

Server: Blue<br/>

Timezone: GMT+5<br/>

Trainer Card:

<ATTACHMENT filename="C1tXM17WIAELlpp.jpg" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>C1tXM17WIAELlpp.jpg<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Registered. <br/>

Could you pm me the link to your team album?</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="alanudao"><s>

</s><POST content="332947"><s></s>332947<e></e></POST> I would like to register!<br/>

Server: Red<br/>

Timezone: GMT-2<br/>

Imgur Album Link: where do i send this?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Added you to the thread.<br/>

Send the imgur album link to <B><s></s><U><s></s>Daeon<e></e></U><e></e></B> and you will be completely registered.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Do not send the link to me as I will be participating in the tournament myself<e></e></COLOR> <SIZE size="50"><s></s>(unless you want to let me win thats fine too)<e></e></SIZE><br/>

<QUOTE author="Taimo123"><s>

</s><POST content="333748"><s></s>333748<e></e></POST> I would like to register!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Ajith"><s>

</s><POST content="333622"><s></s>333622<e></e></POST> I would like to enter. <e>
</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Darkin"><s>

</s><POST content="333529"><s></s>333529<e></e></POST> I would like to register!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Added all 3 of you to the thread. Don't forget to send your imgur link to Daeon if you haven't (to be completely registered)</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.