[CLOSED] Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>  

181 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<r><QUOTE author="jonathanjazz"><s>

</s><POST content="334539"><s></s>334539<e></e></POST> i participe i jonathanjazz i 1475horas red server

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="endokun"><s>

</s><POST content="334656"><s></s>334656<e></e></POST> I want join to tour I'm from red server my play time : 2000+hours and I got team

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Please look at the main thread and use the <B><s></s><U><s></s>registration format properly.<e></e></U><e></e></B><br/>

Send your imgur albums to Daeon to be fully registered, thanks.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Do not send them to me as I will be participating in the tournament as well (red server)<e></e></COLOR></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Kagawa"><s>

</s><POST content="334659"><s></s>334659<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="jonathanjazz"><s>
</s><POST content="334539"><s></s>334539<e></e></POST> i participe i jonathanjazz i 1475horas red server

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="endokun"><s>

</s><POST content="334656"><s></s>334656<e></e></POST> I want join to tour I'm from red server my play time : 2000+hours and I got team

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Please look at the main thread and use the <B><s></s><U><s></s>registration format properly.<e></e></U><e></e></B><br/>

Send your imgur albums to Daeon to be fully registered, thanks.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Do not send them to me as I will be participating in the tournament as well (red server)<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is my registration completed? Its almost a week and I see no update of the original post from daeon.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="dicsonwong"><s>

</s><POST content="334700"><s></s>334700<e></e></POST> Is my registration completed? Its almost a week and I see no update of the original post from daeon.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Nope.<br/>

Send your imgur team album to me and you're good to go.<br/>

<QUOTE author="kizuma972"><s>

</s><POST content="334701"><s></s>334701<e></e></POST> I would like to register !<br/>

Server:Red<br/>

Timezone:GMT-04h00<br/>

Trainer Card:<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Added you to the thread.<br/>

Make sure to send your imgur team album to Daeon before Jan 15 if you haven't.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Kagawa"><s>

</s><POST content="334703"><s></s>334703<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="dicsonwong"><s>
</s><POST content="334700"><s></s>334700<e></e></POST> Is my registration completed? Its almost a week and I see no update of the original post from daeon.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Nope.<br/>

Send your imgur team album to me and you're good to go.<br/>

<QUOTE author="kizuma972"><s>

</s><POST content="334701"><s></s>334701<e></e></POST> I would like to register !<br/>

Server:Red<br/>

Timezone:GMT-04h00<br/>

Trainer Card:<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Added you to the thread.<br/>

Make sure to send your imgur team album to Daeon before Jan 15 if you haven't.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sent one to Daeon already in last week but w/e I sent one for you as well. Thanks.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="dicsonwong"><s>

</s><POST content="334707"><s></s>334707<e></e></POST> Sent one to Daeon already in last week but w/e I sent one for you as well. Thanks.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You are fully registered.<br/>

Thanks and good luck.</r>