[CLOSED] Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>  

181 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<r><QUOTE author="Drakheon"><s>

</s><POST content="336508"><s></s>336508<e></e></POST> I would like to register! i have 347 hour in game

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I edited out the link to your team album. Letting everyone know your Pokemons isn't a good idea..<br/>

However, your registration is complete - same goes for keoxoai21<br/>

<QUOTE author="barakel"><s>

</s><POST content="336457"><s></s>336457<e></e></POST> how i pm imgur link?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Pm me the link before the deadline and all should be set<br/>

<QUOTE author="KevinHD"><s>

</s><POST content="336322"><s></s>336322<e></e></POST> Server: Yellow<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Send either me or Daeon the link to your team and your registration would be complete.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Kagawa"><s>

</s><POST content="336509"><s></s>336509<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Drakheon"><s>
</s><POST content="336508"><s></s>336508<e></e></POST> I would like to register! i have 347 hour in game

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I edited out the link to your team album. Letting everyone know your Pokemons isn't a good idea..<br/>

However, your registration is complete - same goes for keoxoai21<br/>

<QUOTE author="barakel"><s>

</s><POST content="336457"><s></s>336457<e></e></POST> how i pm imgur link?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Pm me the link before the deadline and all should be set<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i cant send PM from user panel ...there says that i m too new to send messages..this same problem with my friend too...sorry if i missing something..new to forums</r>

<r><QUOTE author="barakel"><s>

</s><POST content="336513"><s></s>336513<e></e></POST> i cant send PM from user panel ...there says that i m too new to send messages..this same problem with my friend too...sorry if i missing something..new to forums

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You have two post counts now - should be enough to do so iirc.<br/>

If you're still unable to do so, why not create an introductory thread <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=19"><s></s>here<e></e></URL> and than try sending me the link.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Kagawa"><s>

</s><POST content="336517"><s></s>336517<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="barakel"><s>
</s><POST content="336513"><s></s>336513<e></e></POST> i cant send PM from user panel ...there says that i m too new to send messages..this same problem with my friend too...sorry if i missing something..new to forums

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You have two post counts now - should be enough to do so iirc.<br/>

If you're still unable to do so, why not create an introductory thread <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=19"><s></s>here<e></e></URL> and than try sending me the link.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

hey kagawa do you know who is in charge for checking the report area i need help it is for tourney</r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]