[CLOSED] Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>  

181 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>

• Yes
    • No

Re: Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<r><QUOTE author="TheDude"><s>

</s><POST content="336055"><s></s>336055<e></e></POST> i sent the album to daeno but am still not add

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If you filled the requirements completely, than you should have nothing to worry about. You will eventually be added.<br/>

<QUOTE author="zenaly"><s>

</s><POST content="336066"><s></s>336066<e></e></POST> I would like to play. yellow server

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Look at the thread and use the registration format provided.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="snowbull"><s>

</s><POST content="336102"><s></s>336102<e></e></POST> Server: Blue

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="tlblt420"><s>

</s><POST content="336106"><s></s>336106<e></e></POST> Server:BLUE

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="YuronLee"><s>

</s><POST content="336108"><s></s>336108<e></e></POST> Server: Blue

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Send me the link to your team albums before the deadline and you're good to go.</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r>I want to participate. Im from blue server. My username is juanymmd. I played over 500 hours. I have all the badges.<br/>

i dont now how to post a image here. sorry ^^ <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Juanymmd"><s>

</s><POST content="336163"><s></s>336163<e></e></POST> I want to participate. Im from blue server. My username is juanymmd. I played over 500 hours. I have all the badges.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Send the team album to me and you should be good to go</r>