Only walls in PVP

Levian

319951 I admire your concern with the PvP metagame. Stall is a strong style of play but there are many ways to beat it my friend. For example, Mew is an amazing stallbreaker it it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Knock Off, Will-o-wisp. Many stall pokemon can't do any significant damage to this mew and you can proceed to break the team with the combination of Taunt + Knock Off. Togekiss is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Nasty Plot, Roost, Heal Bell, Air Slash. It can boost up to +6 and heal off any status moves that are thrown at it then proceed to flinch the opposing team with a +6 Air Slash. Hydreigon is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Roost, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower. This pokemon can break strong offensive cores in Slowbro+Tangrowth+Arcanine / Blissey+Sableye / Blissey+Slowbro and etc. Gliscor is an amazing stallbreaker if it runs this moveset: Taunt, Toxic, Knock Off, Roost. With the combination of Taunt + Toxic and his immunity to status moveset, this pokemon can break defensive teams with ease. It can also use a Swords Dance moveset if that is your preference :) Azumarill can overwhelm stall when you run this moveset: Belly Drum, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Play Rough. Once you use Belly Drum, Azumarill can sweep with ease by spamming Aqua Jet + Knock Off. If being slower than Venusaur and Milotic is your concern, you can use a Jolly Nature :D There are plenty of other viable stallbreakers in the game that I have not yet listed. If you want me to name some more let me know. Before criticizing a style of play you should consider all options of beating it. Good luck in your game and remember to always have fun my friend. :Cool:

Ty my friend. I would like to know more wallsbrakers

Sure I will list more of them for you. :Grin: The pokemon I listed above are probably the most effective but a few others include: Crawdaunt - With access to a strong ability in Adaptability and a strong 120 base attack, it can spam STAB Adaptability boosted Knock Offs making it hard for many pokemon to switch in. And when they do switch in they lose their Leftovers / Black Sludge making it hard to wall the rest of your team. With one Swords Dance up, Crawdaunt becomes a fearsome sweeper OHKOing nearly every wall that comes in. To give you further insight on how strong Crawdaunt is, here are some damage calculations on common checks to Crawdaunt:

+2 252 Atk Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 232 HP / 252+ Def Venusaur: 324-382 (90.2 - 106.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (Jolly)

+2 252 Atk Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Amoonguss: 396-466 (91.8 - 108.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (Jolly)

+2 252 Atk Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 548-648 (139 - 164.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Jolly)

+2 252 Atk Adaptability Crawdaunt Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 724-852 (101.4 - 119.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Jolly)

+2 252+ Atk Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Togekiss: 338-398 (90.3 - 106.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (Adamant)

+2 252+ Atk Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 144+ Def Hippowdon: 632-744 (150.4 - 177.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Another strong wall breaker is Dragonite. With access to Multiscale, good bulk stats, Roost, Lum Berry, Dragon Dance, and an extremely diverse movepool, Dragonite can easily find an opportunity to come in and break teams. Whether it be an Adamant Dragon Dance Dragonite or a Mild Mix Attacking Dragonite, it never struggles to do his job well. On a Mild Dragonite you have access to moves such as Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Superpower, Hurricane, Roost, etc. Thunderbolt 2HKOing Slowbro, Superpower OHKOing Tyranitar and 2HKOing Blissey, Flamethrower 2HKOing Ferrothorn. The Dragon Dance set is able to set up on many pokemon while holding a Lum Berry and begin sweeping the majority of the team is not the whole team with STAB boosted Outrage, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Extremespeed, etc. The problem with Dragonite is Sand Storm damage and Stealth Rock. Damage calculations:

252+ SpA Dragonite Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Slowbro: 210-248 (53.2 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Dragonite Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 272-324 (77.2 - 92%)

0 Atk Dragonite Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 408-484 (100.9 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Dragonite Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 240-284 (71.8 - 85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252+ Atk Dragonite Outrage vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Slowbro: 226-267 (57.3 - 67.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Dragonite Flamethrower vs. 244 HP / 48 SpD Tangrowth: 286-338 (71.1 - 84%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Dragonite Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 92 SpD Amoonguss: 356-420 (82.5 - 97.4%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Talonflame is another great Stallbreaker. With access to Taunt, Will-o-wisp, and priority recovery, Talonflame can break strong walls such as Hippowdon, Donphan, Blissey, Skarmory, Forretress, Bronzong, Tangrowth (no Ancient Power), Venusaur etc. With a Bulk Up set, it can even beat counters such as Tyranitar 1v1 if you burn it.