Praise to the creators~ a fun game!

1. 1.

319989 Got the hint about this game from a fellow friend who enjoyed Pokemon as much as myself. While I've only been playing for a few days I've fully enjoyed everything from the berry plants and tree head butting to the immediate knowledge of what IV's and EV's any Pokemon possesses.

I've learned of a guild system and so I'm posting an introduction in hopes of meeting a guild willing to show me what I've yet to discover/learn. So far I've caught a rather excellent IV Snubbull and have spent the following few days early EV training it to be my frontliner. Having almost finished I'm just checking every tree I can find for the EV reducing berries for those few mistakes I've made bumping into trainers or failing to catch that elusive Pokemon. I'm not concerned with quick progression and enjoy the accomplishment of finding, raising, and benefiting from the work invested :) I haven't gone far from the first Pokecenter you discover and still raised a lvl 30 Snubbull! Once done, I can't wait to finally even out my party and explore more of the pokemon online world. See you on Yellow Server~

Scryer & Bellatrix

welcome to PRO hope you enjoy this awesome game^^