Praise to the creators~ a fun game!

1. 1.

Got the hint about this game from a fellow friend who enjoyed Pokemon as much as myself. While I've only been playing for a few days I've fully enjoyed everything from the berry plants and tree head butting to the immediate knowledge of what IV's and EV's any Pokemon possesses.

I've learned of a guild system and so I'm posting an introduction in hopes of meeting a guild willing to show me what I've yet to discover/learn. So far I've caught a rather excellent IV Snubbull and have spent the following few days early EV training it to be my frontliner. Having almost finished I'm just checking every tree I can find for the EV reducing berries for those few mistakes I've made bumping into trainers or failing to catch that elusive Pokemon. I'm not concerned with quick progression and enjoy the accomplishment of finding, raising, and benefiting from the work invested :) I haven't gone far from the first Pokecenter you discover and still raised a lvl 30 Snubbull! Once done, I can't wait to finally even out my party and explore more of the pokemon online world. See you on Yellow Server~

Scryer & Bellatrix

If history is immortal, what god will you become?

319989I haven't gone far from the first Pokecenter you discover and still raised a lvl 30 Snubbull

You remind me of a guy I met when I started to play, he also hunted for weeks before the first badge, raising Nidorans like crazy :p I don't even know if he ever made it to the 2nd badge xD

Welcome, best of luck and have fun with your enterprise :p

Hi Scryercloak, welcome to PRO, and glad you are having fun in this game discovering his mechanics :)

As for my little tip to you, try to explore our forum, you can interact with people of different servers, play games in our Playground and make your own Suggestions.

If you have any problems along your stay, we have various ways to support you.

You can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Hope you all the best and that you remain here for a long time :Angel:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.