Can I just say

Anonywish

Holidays on PRO are the best. Not only do they feel so festive, but there's always something to do. Like today, we cannot even login. Yet, I've had the client login screen open for the past hour now after waking up just to hear the yet again, beautiful-relaxing music and glance occasionally at the polished, festive artwork.

I don't know nor do I need to know why the volunteers within the PRO staff turnover so often. But what I do know and I feel I speak on behalf of many others, is that my gratitude for this game being here and the passion being those helping upkeep it is very deep - thank you, so very much. I grew up on Pokemon as a child and I'll die an old man with it too.

<3

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

This topic is 100%. Before the event I was becoming less and less active going from 8 hours, to 6 hours, to 2 hours, and then eventually just logging on to add people to the guild I am in. Since the event I have regained the love I had again for this game going all the way back up to 8 hours a day. Hunting has been a lot of fun with the re-introduction of the xmas pokes, and now has even made me more happy now that they announced the tournament happening. Looking forward to the next few months to come :Shy:

Brad.gif

320309 I've had the client login screen open for the past hour now after waking up just to hear the yet again, beautiful-relaxing music

I know that feel, I wish we could download it somewhere :3

Same thing with one of the areas' music, I think it's Flake Wood but I'm not sure... It's always ruined by the battle music, so I end up muting the game quite early (plus, I don't play much anymore)

Useless info: I actually have the same feeling for this music, and never could I find the name of it, so I just play this video every now and then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVj1LXaZnTM xD