Top 5 of yours and why?

Metab0lic

1. Steins Gate - Started off really slow, but once it grabbed my attention, it never let go. Literally everything that has happened in that show happened for a reason (No fillers at all. Everything means something).

2. Durarara!! - This show is just amazing, like, period. Shizuo and Izaya are just ughh!

3. Code Geass: Rebellion of Lelouch - Code Geass is in my honest opinion a very veerryyy underrated anime. The ending of season 2 destroyed me for about a week. I was really in denial.

4. Full Metal Alchemist (The original, not brotherhood) - I really think this is self explanatory ;o

5. Death Note - I also believe this is self explanatory too. Both Kira and Lelouch from Code Geass are basically the same kind of character, which made it real easy to fall in love with death note.

Honorable Mentions.

Zankyou no Terror (Terror in Resonance) - If you haven't watched this, WATCH IT!

One Punch Man - Would be in my top 5, but it's too early for me to judge it right now since it's only been a handful of episodes (12 right?)

No Game No Life - Would've been in my top 5 if there weren't so much fan service in the show. This is also a must watch.

Death Parade - Same reason as One Punch Man, if you're into the ideas of Purgatory or the events after death, you should watch this show then.

Haikyuu!!! - Season 3 is the reason why this show hasn't made my top 5. The jokes in this show are hilarious!

Charlotte - Beautiful Anime, but same reason as One Punch Man and Death Parade; Not enough episodes!

Kimi no na wa - I'm not sure if I was able to include anime movies in my top 5, if so, this would be NUMBER ONE! I highly recommend this show to anyone. It's a beautiful movie!

Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi) - Same reason as Kimi, Not sure if I was able to add movies to my top 5, if so, this would replace either FMA or Death Note (#4 or #5)

Naruto - Would be in my top 5, but the amount of fillers drastically decreased it's value in my opinion.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

1. Pokemon - because I like that alright going start you know what I mean when start talk

2. Dragon ball Z how like because it got fight in it kind of like saving the plant

3. Naruto - ok I got nothing for this to said

4.yu-gi-oh - it like kind of cool with the card moster come live

5. Attack on titan - I know should not be watch that show because of me age so that stop watch any way

That top 5 anime that I watch think that are the great for me I have watch way more anime

This is all my team that I use for the kanto

fUfpOUt.png

• 4 weeks later...