You Can Do it PRO !!

Nonel18

Thanks for your support, we appreciate :Heart:

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to give you my sincere apologise to the whole inconvenience you have experience the last days, as you can see in here:

Please accept our apologies, as the forums and servers are experiencing a great amount of instability currently due to a DDOS attack. Please be patient, and do not post any additional subjects about the topic or spam in-game about this, as this implicates the issue by creating stress on the servers.

We are working to find the source of the issue, and to correct the issue.

Altho its not our fault this keeps happening, its on our hands to try to solve this situation. And I can assure you that the team is working as much as it can to get an end of it. We kindly ask you some patience while the situation is getting fixed.

Regarding the event, it has been requested and noted to extend the duration. Make sure to keep an eye in the Announcements and the Announcement part of the client for that matter.

As for the current situation I would kindly like to ask everyone to Relog everytime you get a pokemon you want to keep away from Roleback as it will force the save in the database. Also, as my personal advice as a player avoid doing important battles like Bosses since if the server crashes during the battle, the NPC will indeed go into cooldown and we won't be able to reset the cooldown (Source).

Also, as it is posted in this link, we are unable to take any action to items/pokemons that were rolebacked.

With, I hope, all the situation explained, I wish you all merry christmas and once again sorry for the whole inconvenience.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.