I just caught a shiny dratini and the servers being weird

Oli1

We don't have access to chat logs sorry

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

321025 I am pooing my pants rn i really dont wanna lose this shiny

Hello Oli1, like Mapple said:

321041 Sorry about this loss, i understand your frustration but there is no need to curse. Without the pokemon ID we cannot refund anything, again sorry.

You can check the veracity of that statement as it is posted in this link:

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834 . We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Once again I am deeply sorry that this happened to you but we can't do anything towards it.

Best of luck

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.