Only for the yellow server

Prosh

Sorry but why are these topics even allowed? Its just a joke, I myself never spent a dollar (I would tho with other payment methods) and still had MS for my entire playtime.

You guys "value" 5$ IRL cash more than 1mil ingame cash, well you earn 5$ in like what 30minutes of real work... nice how long does it take for you to get 1mil ingame?

I myself would rather spent 5$ instead of 1mil for MS but yeah it is what it is..

anyway these 5$ will go into server costs and without these "donation" well gg game

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

324885 Sorry but why are these topics even allowed?

They are important for others.

324880 Prosh wrote:

Source of the post

Fippsie wrote:

Source of the post I don't understand what you mean with that.

Good luck at your real life!

When player enters money at a game those money will have the value of the game.

At our our game game we have coins & pok$.

When a player enters a real money to a game that means that he accepts that its money takes the value of the game not the reality.

No one obligates that player to use real money but he does this to get more advandages than the other players.

In a game a player must accept the lows of this game.

Let us play accordingly those lows.

Your childish passive aggressive comment towards me and my life just proves how ignorant you are and proves that talking to you is like talking to a wall. Enjoy your dream about low cost MS. I am done talking to someone like you. :)

Sorry i did not mean let you angry.

I did more than you see at the image at this time.

Good luck for you!

324885 Sorry but why are these topics even allowed?

They are important for others.

324880 Prosh wrote:

Source of the post

Fippsie wrote:

Source of the post I don't understand what you mean with that.

Good luck at your real life!

When player enters money at a game those money will have the value of the game.

At our our game game we have coins & pok$.

When a player enters a real money to a game that means that he accepts that its money takes the value of the game not the reality.

No one obligates that player to use real money but he does this to get more advandages than the other players.

In a game a player must accept the lows of this game.

Let us play accordingly those lows.

Your childish passive aggressive comment towards me and my life just proves how ignorant you are and proves that talking to you is like talking to a wall. Enjoy your dream about low cost MS. I am done talking to someone like you. :)

Sorry i did not mean let you angry.

I did more than you see at the image at this time.

Good luck for you!

you srsly complain about MS but did'nt even finish the story after 50hours? I did the story in 60hours of playtime without of MS, bought it afterwards

these topics come up every other day... its not important anymore because several staffs already voiced their opinion..

jbuMDQC.png

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

325147 you srsly complain about MS but did'nt even finish the story after 50hours?

At 50 hrs without MS & without help you can :

* Get all badjs.

* Get 200 pokemons with their evolutions at dex.

* do the summer quest(not the gardians : it needs a team of lvl 100) you can get somme money and cloth to sell it, it help a lot for money.

* being a member in the dargon guild at blackthorn (200k from selling cloth).

* Begin the excavation at Hoein(it needs 100k) you must maximize your ressources.

* do some other simple quests like the miltank at r35, the bycicle,..

* Win against the boss Erika.

take this for example :

You must get a Sandshrew, Onix, or geodude from MT. Moon and train it at SS.Anne without evolving it, this can help you to get third badj easily and more than

that you can begin directly the dig after getting the 3rd badj at Diglett Caves & Mt. Moon and with a few of luck (Big pearl, star piece, stardust,..) you can complete 75k to get the bike (I completed 78k) to move fast and get a lot of time, it important to do this quest early.

There are many other tricks i dont want to say all. :)

With Help + MS + Good luck i am sure that you can do these inless than 35hrs & you can get between 400-450 pokemons at dex.

Any way Good luck for all!

325147 you srsly complain about MS but did'nt even finish the story after 50hours?

* Get all badjs.

* Get 200 pokemons with their evolutions at dex.

* do the summer quest(not the gardians : it needs a team of lvl 100) you can get somme money and cloth to sell it, it help a lot for money.

* being a member in the dargon guild at blackthorn (200k from selling cloth).

* Begin the excavation at Hoein(it needs 100k) you must maximize your ressources.

* do some other simple quests like the miltank at r35, the bycicle,..

* Win against the boss Erika.

take this for example :

You must get a Sandshrew, Onix, or geodude from MT. Moon and train it at SS.Anne without evolving it, this can help you to get third badj easily and more than

that you can begin directly the dig after getting the 3rd badj at Diglett Caves & Mt. Moon and with a few of luck (Big pearl, star piece, stardust,..) you can complete 75k to get the bike (I completed 78k) to move fast and get a lot of time, it important to do this quest early.

There are many other tricks i dont want to say all. :)

With Help + MS + Good luck i am sure that you can do these inless than 35hrs & you can get between 400-450 pokemons at dex.

Any way Good luck for all!

[glow=green]* Get all badjs.[/glow] I did it, well almost I needed 10 more hours to get all Hoenn badges

[glow=green]* Get 200 pokemons with their evolutions at dex.[/glow] well there is not point of having that much in your dex cuz you cannot even do the mew quests(210 is for jirachi and this took me 5 days to get even at 400hours )

[glow=green]* do the summer quest(not the gardians : it needs a team of lvl 100) you can get somme money and cloth to sell it, it help a lot for money.[/glow]quest are for everyone who finished the story already, for the endgame players I guess

[glow=green]* being a member in the dargon guild at blackthorn (200k from selling cloth).[/glow] no need of MS here

[glow=green]* do some other simple quests like the miltank at r35, the bycicle,..[/glow]never did the miltank quest+ farming for a bike is quite simple+you train ur pokemons

[glow=green]* Win against the boss Erika.[/glow]ah, well I dont even know if you can do all kanto bossfights with 50hours

I laughed way to hard at this point

You must get a Sandshrew, Onix, or geodude from MT. Moon and train it at SS.Anne without evolving it, this can help you to get third badj easily[/quote2]

I can do the first 4 badges in less than 3 hours with only starter + level3 ratatta for cut + hoothoot for flash

sry but your points are all not valid, at least to me

325355 no need of MS here

MS to get some pokemons there is also rare pokemons,you cant get them without MS. (I have said 400-450 pok at dex).

325355 do some other simple quests like the miltank at r35, the bycicle,..never did the miltank quest+ farming for a bike is quite simple+you train ur pokemons

You can.

325355 Win against the boss Erika.ah, well I dont even know if you can do all kanto bossfights with 50hours

I did not say all bosses only ERika you need to be a Kanto Champion & you need one fire pokemon against ferothorn (starter fire from one of the 3 regions) and one Flying type against the other 5 poks.

Pleaze read well my replays i will not replay on you again.

Good luck!

Before forgetting to give you my xmas gift. :)

Peaple who haven't money to get an Xmas cracker you can get one from celadon daily quest by getting a pokemon with more than 160 IVs.

It contains one of six colored party hats.

Good hunting and good luck.