Eeveelution Sketch /Update 31/12/16

Syazmeep

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

321503 Hi :D I want to say Merry Christmast to everyone who celebrating it ~ . This time I decide to draw Eeveelution Sketch because I would like to get Christmast Eevee , so I farm all day long and decide to sketch while farm ~ It is very hard to get but would keep continue to find it . And so I hope U guys have a good luck on the Christmast event farm ~ with that being said I hope u guys like my sketch I did :Grin:

flip.jpg eevee.jpg

vapo_flare.jpg jolt_syl.jpg

umbre_espe.jpg glace_leeaf.jpg

Thanks for Checking out my Draw. I hope u guys can see it clearly because I have bad camera :Grin:

Here is my blog where i update my draw and stuff hehe https://syazmeep.tumblr.com/ / https://twitter.com/SyazMeep?lang=en

wow you are really awesome :) I hope you could be an artist for the game ;)

haha im still low age to be :p thanks for the support :Heart:

nice work my fav is the umbreon imo its the best one out of the lot but all are very good just something about the umbreon that stands out above the others.

Thanks for the Critique <3 Yeah for the Umbreon I try to make it different and on that time i start to practise animal anatomy and try improve on tht point :y:

Thanks for checking out

That looks amazing! I especially love the shading you did on the Umbreon. All in all, you're very talented! And about the camera, i think it's fine, it just adds to that raw, and lead style :y: :Crazy:

Thanks for the support :Heart: I appreciate Your kind word . And yeah I want to get a better camera so it can get a clear shot than this <3 would look way more cooler

Well, this is my first post in this forum and I guess I should dedicate it to you. These drawings are just beautiful! I hope you will never stop to create something wonderful like this! I really love it! :Heart:

These are beautiful.

I would be curious to see if you are able to translate this into digital imagery.

:Shy:

Thanks Daeon <3 Yeah about the digital imagery i could learn to make it with the photoshop but for now I would like to focus more onto sketching and practise anatomy before I can go into more detail like digital or colouring <3 I do have my old digital tablet but cant use because the wired has broken so for now i can only focus onto the drawing and shading . I could learn to do pixel art tho :3

EEVEE_edit_done.png