PVP season

Danno

321515 Hi all! I would know when the pvp season will end, if no one knows, why is not fixed a standard date for the end of the season? TY

Hi Danno, the only person who can end the season is Shane. Seasons will last for about a month, due to Shane being busy with IRL things its very unpredictable as to when the season may end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Goodluck and have fun :)

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

321515 Hi all! I would know when the pvp season will end, if no one knows, why is not fixed a standard date for the end of the season? TY

Hi Danno, the only person who can end the season is Shane. Seasons will last for about a month, due to Shane being busy with IRL things its very unpredictable as to when the season may end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Goodluck and have fun :)

Hi! I'm asking that just because my holidays are coming and i would not to stay on pc when after long time I'm finally at home , I'll hope that you understand me :Angel:

I know that all the PRO staff is very busy , and I totally understand , that was just for clarify the situation :thanks: :)

324347 TheBuri

Junior Trainer

Career:

Re: PVP season

Unread postby TheBuri » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Well it should end around 14 15 january IMO... honestly i like it this way where nobody knows, so people don't make specul

It shoudl end in 3 days, 1 month

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.