Sinnoh?

Brazke

Guys i would like to ask if there is going to be sinnoh region.. I just can't find anything about it's release so i believe there will not be a new region.. Can anyone inform me and other plays that are wondering, about Sinnoh region please?

322083 I just can't find anything about it

you clearly haven't looked because theres dozens of threads about it lol..

it will come eventually, just don't expect it anytime soon. the dev has some IRL issues (i wish him all the best to sort those out) that are of course more important than developing the game right now.

fippsiee6u1y.png

322083 Guys i would like to ask if there is going to be sinnoh region.. I just can't find anything about it's release so i believe there will not be a new region.. Can anyone inform me and other plays that are wondering, about Sinnoh region please?

It will be soon bro , be patience with the game hehe.

vOOfnpT.gif

322102 none can know, hope it will be at the beginning of 2017 like Hoein at 2016!

Hoenn went out in June, that's not exactly what I'd call "at the beginning" :p

Besides, we're mid December, there would be an announcement already if a whole new region were supposed to come out in a month

322083 Can anyone inform me and other plays that are wondering, about Sinnoh region please?

Just keep playing and keep an eye on the announcements, we'll be informed the same way than you so no need asking us :p

And as Hoenn only came out 6 months ago, my guess is that a whole new region won't be available for at least another year, but we can expect smaller updates