Sleep Clause and Other PvP Rules

Tr3y

322240 Maybe you shoulda just manned up and disconnected

If I could replay the scenario 100 times again I still wouldn't disconnect.

Some people are laddering and you won't take responsibility for your actions because "you don't want to wait 45 minutes". How about you stop whining and take ownership of the mistakes you make. This isn't about our broken PVP system, everyone knows it's broken, this is about you having 0% accountability for yourself when you knew you should have done the right thing. "I do not regret" "I have complete respect for all battlers" those two statements can't coexist.

I'm sorry you feel this way.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could replay the scenario 100 times again I still wouldn't disconnect.

Some people are laddering and you won't take responsibility for your actions because "you don't want to wait 45 minutes". How about you stop whining and take ownership of the mistakes you make. This isn't about our broken PVP system, everyone knows it's broken, this is about you having 0% accountability for yourself when you knew you should have done the right thing. "I do not regret" "I have complete respect for all battlers" those two statements can't coexist.

I'm sorry you feel this way.

And I'm sorry you feel salty that you're going to get pvp banned

322272 If any staff member is reading this I will gladly take a PvP ban for my mistake. I slept two of his Tyranitar and Arcanine which is a violation of the rules. Thank you.

That's cute and all but you do know that you damaged another player while violating a rule right? And then you have the gumption to come on to the PVP forums and complain about not wanting to wait 45 minutes because you aren't smart enough to figure out how to lose on purpose =\ The player mentioned lost ranking because of your action, he's the only one that should be complaining at this point. The mods already KNOW that it's difficult on us that we don't have the same restrictions on our moves as Showdown does, you are basically only complaining about a 45 minute rule. Guess what? Now you're not going to be able to PVP for a week because you're too ignorant to let your opponent win. Good job!

322272 If any staff member is reading this I will gladly take a PvP ban for my mistake. I slept two of his Tyranitar and Arcanine which is a violation of the rules. Thank you.

That's cute and all but you do know that you damaged another player while violating a rule right? And then you have the gumption to come on to the PVP forums and complain about not wanting to wait 45 minutes because you aren't smart enough to figure out how to lose on purpose =\ The player mentioned lost ranking because of your action, he's the only one that should be complaining at this point. The mods already KNOW that it's difficult on us that we don't have the same restrictions on our moves as Showdown does, you are basically only complaining about a 45 minute rule. Guess what? Now you're not going to be able to PVP for a week because you're too ignorant to let your opponent win. Good job!

Thank you for your input.

322254 Can any one list all the PVP rules in a topic?

So pretty much, the PvP rules thread pinned to the top of this subforum? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=34240

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.