Sleep Clause and Other PvP Rules

Tr3y

if i break sleep clause will it be a ban from server and ur whole account? or just a ban from pvp? i did the mistake and want to know more about it thank u....i m a pvp beginner and i didnt think theyre special moves not allowed...it was my first time and i very upset if i get my account banned just for one fight and played it hours.....whats zhe punishment and for how long? the site with the severity2 class ind the punishment policy didnt give me this answer. thank u

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

327140 if i break sleep clause will it be a ban from server and ur whole account? or just a ban from pvp? i did the mistake and want to know more about it thank u....i m a pvp beginner and i didnt think theyre special moves not allowed...it was my first time and i very upset if i get my account banned just for one fight and played it hours.....whats zhe punishment and for how long? the site with the severity2 class ind the punishment policy didnt give me this answer. thank u

Since you're a beginner I probably wouldn't stress about it. It's an honest mistake that will be made eventually. As long as you know about sleep clause now I think you have nothing to worry about. Just try not to sleep more than one pokemon going forward. Good luck in your game. :Cool:

327140 if i break sleep clause will it be a ban from server and ur whole account? or just a ban from pvp? i did the mistake and want to know more about it thank u....i m a pvp beginner and i didnt think theyre special moves not allowed...it was my first time and i very upset if i get my account banned just for one fight and played it hours.....whats zhe punishment and for how long? the site with the severity2 class ind the punishment policy didnt give me this answer. thank u

Since you're a beginner I probably wouldn't stress about it. It's an honest mistake that will be made eventually. As long as you know about sleep clause now I think you have nothing to worry about. Just try not to sleep more than one pokemon going forward. Good luck in your game. :Cool:

beginner or not if someone breaks the rules the 3day ban is safe

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

beginner or not if someone breaks the rules the 3day ban is safe

He should probably be warned first. It's not particularly fair if the person is new to PvP. If he does it again then the ban is safe.

If the staff is nice and fair, the 1st breaking of the rules should result in a warning, followed by bans if the player keeps breaking the rules (after knowing of their existance resulting of the warning).

Out of curiosity, did you got warned or banned Tr3y ?

327395 If the staff is nice and fair, the 1st breaking of the rules should result in a warning, followed by bans if the player keeps breaking the rules (after knowing of their existance resulting of the warning).

Out of curiosity, did you got warned or banned Tr3y ?

Surprisingly nobody said anything to me. I just hope sleep clause is implemented in-game in the future so we won't have to worry about this. But I agree with you.

327390 He should probably be warned first. It's not particularly fair if the person is new to PvP. If he does it again then the ban is safe.

new to pvp =! new to the game

you agreed to the rules before you start a game+ they even added "RULES"-button

yRIi8NW.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

327390 He should probably be warned first. It's not particularly fair if the person is new to PvP. If he does it again then the ban is safe.

new to pvp =! new to the game

you agreed to the rules before you start a game+ they even added "RULES"-button

yRIi8NW.png

Okay, well if Staff wants to ban him, then they'll ban him. Thank you for your input though.

The sleep cause in his overall is a pure mess.

The fact we arent allowed to sleep two pokes at once is totally understandable, and probably fit the game otherwise the rules wouldnt exist.

I didnt read the whole 5 pages, only the first one, so I hope i'll not repeat what someone else already said.

The sleep cause is actually unfair for the one who use the sleep, the admins want'd to balance/make it fair by adding the sleep cause, but they forgot two which arent details but instead the reasons why the sleep cause is actually unfair :

1- The games can lenght for 30mins ~ If u slept his first poke u of course can forget about it. We all have a brain, but not the same faculty to remind everything ( i''ll not even mention the ones like me who also smoke weed while playing , which doesnt help to remember of the things) So it can totally happens to forget that you slept a poke, for my part while doing a 30mins pvp sometimes I see my opposent whole team and then when the game is close/disputed i'll just forget who was his 1-2 last pokes left. So if our brain can forget who are the last poke of a player, it can also forget when we used a sleep at the begining of the game. We've a lot of things to think at while doing PVP, and sry to the admins but its your Job to make it easier for the players when you add rules that arent support'd by the game mechanic .

and since you fail at it, instead to try to find a correct alternative you rather prefer to go the easy way by warning / baning the sleep users, when its actually your own fault for not being able to add a rule and enter it in the game mechanic, the staffs is the only responsible for that , and its a shame they're punishing the members who sleep two pokes at once , of course in the one and only case its not done with the purpose to voluntarely break the rule.

2- The second matter is more problematic than the first I mentionned. The problem are pokemons like blissey, starmie etc. with natural cure. Even if we know that the majority of thoses pokes have natural cure abi, some peoples in ladder will have a different ability than this one ( actually for reasons which concern them ). If you come to sleep a natural cure pokemon it will awake after the trainer switch to another pokemon.

The problem's if he doesnt have natural cure, when he'll switch his poke, it will still sleep instead to wake up, so you with your "sleeper pokemon" you'll just not know if you can use sleep again or not, if u do use it and the guy doesnt have natural cure so you risk to be report'd , and if u dont sleep him just to prevent the mistake, and he indeed has natural cure, so you'll maybe risk to lose just because of that, this is not normal at all, its unfair for the ones who play with a sleep pokemon, because we're always here afraid of being banned for nothing intented, and if we try to not take any risk, we'll just as i say avoid to sleep again after u slept blissey/starmie because we never know if the guy has natural cure, this is unfair because the one who use sleep have always that in mind, when their opposents are calm without any problem, and will jump on you and treat you with a report, and god know the amounts of idiots there are on this game, because even when u explain them the matter as i just did here, they cant understand .

With that sleep cause, the player who run a pokemon with sleep will have a disadvantage in the game because he need the information in real time if a pokemon sleep or not , and its what we dont have.

How to fix the problem mentionned in point 1 and 2 ?

The easier thing would be when you sleep a pokemon , then the owner of the slept pokemon have one of his pokeball that turn Black/grey or anything . Remember when a pokemon's alive the pokeball at the up is normal, we see it clearly. When it die, the pokeball has a red color on it. Why not a black/yellow or any other color on the pokeball of a pokemon slept ? that only for the sleep case, no need it for psn/burn , otherwise it could confuse to much as we wouldnt know if the poke is slept/burn/psned. With that, noone of the players will be in disadvantage, how ever if natural cure or not, if the game lenght 40 mins or not.

Second thing would fit for the natural cure matter only, it doesnt requiert any coding , its just a rule the admins need to implement :

A) If the "player A" sleep a pokemon to the "player B" that can have the ability natural cure, the player A is allowed to ask his opposent if he run Natural cure on his pokemon. If the player B decide to lie by sayin it doesnt have it when it does, he can be report'd , since the sleep cause isnt took in charge by the game mechanism, then there's no reason that the only players who will have a risk to be banned are the one who use sleep, because its not their fault at all if the admins arent able to implement that in the game mechanic ..

B) Now if the same thing happens but this time the player B say his pokemon has natural cure when he doesnt, just to make his opposent use sleep again and be in fault toward the sleep cause, then the one who slept the pokemon shouldnt risk anything regarding the rules, as he ask'd the player B before to sleep again, it will be player B fault for the mistake, and he'll pay it by losing the game, so noone of the two players here deserve any kind of report/warn .

For thoses points A) / B) screenshots are requiered.

My job here's done, I'm leaving, peace.

PCznf1X.png?1