Future of PRO

Vinitoencarton

U guys think generation 7 will ever hit PRO? i mean... since it all began PRO promised to bring the latest and keep updated even if the regions wherent mapped yet we can get pokemon from all 6 generations... suddenly they started having some scripting problems (and also they focused in other stuff) with mega evolutions, they had to abort the whole mega stone concept and its been almost 1 year and a half and still they couldnt come up with a solution to that. My desire is that pro keeps growing cause its definetely the most complete pokemon game around, even more complete than the nintendo retail games, but i get really turned off when i see dev's and scripters replying in the chat that nor mega pokemon nor future generations will come to PRO so this means we will all be stuck with whatever we have right now, and that just lets me down on that awasome ideal i had of a constantly updating community and video game. What are your thougts? Will we get future gens or this game will fall to the same fate as "pokemmo" where it stopped at gen 3 pokemon?

322290 Given the rate at which the game is going right now, I don't think generation 7 will happen my friend. :(

Its a lame since i dont believe adding some new spawns within our 3 regions would be so hard... i mean official gen 7 stats are out now with the retail games and even in showdown... all they would have to do is design the non 3d sprites for the pokemon wich is not that hard and script them for some spawns same as gen 6 which we cant catch all of them but once in a while they add spawns locations (skiddo) for example

322290 Given the rate at which the game is going right now, I don't think generation 7 will happen my friend. :(

Its a lame since i dont believe adding some new spawns within our 3 regions would be so hard... i mean official gen 7 stats are out now with the retail games and even in showdown... all they would have to do is design the non 3d sprites for the pokemon wich is not that hard and script them for some spawns same as gen 6 which we cant catch all of them but once in a while they add spawns locations (skiddo) for example

Yeah it definitely seems like it could be done. And they could add the gen 7 spawns at the release of the Sinnoh region or something. It would definitely be cool. :D:

322287 U guys think generation 7 will ever hit PRO? i mean... since it all began PRO promised to bring the latest and keep updated even if the regions wherent mapped yet we can get pokemon from all 6 generations... suddenly they started having some scripting problems (and also they focused in other stuff) with mega evolutions, they had to abort the whole mega stone concept and its been almost 1 year and a half and still they couldnt come up with a solution to that. My desire is that pro keeps growing cause its definetely the most complete pokemon game around, even more complete than the nintendo retail games, but i get really turned off when i see dev's and scripters replying in the chat that nor mega pokemon nor future generations will come to PRO so this means we will all be stuck with whatever we have right now, and that just lets me down on that awasome ideal i had of a constantly updating community and video game. What are your thougts? Will we get future gens or this game will fall to the same fate as "spam" where it stopped at gen 3 pokemon?

Hi, I understand that u want new update but we have to wait my friend.

U want new poke but all the poke of gen 6 aren't in the game, lot of move aren't code, same for ability.

Tbh I hope this game will continu to growing, but that will take time.

Try to enjoy Pro with what we have in the game for the moment :y:

322287 U guys think generation 7 will ever hit PRO? i mean... since it all began PRO promised to bring the latest and keep updated even if the regions wherent mapped yet we can get pokemon from all 6 generations... suddenly they started having some scripting problems (and also they focused in other stuff) with mega evolutions, they had to abort the whole mega stone concept and its been almost 1 year and a half and still they couldnt come up with a solution to that. My desire is that pro keeps growing cause its definetely the most complete pokemon game around, even more complete than the nintendo retail games, but i get really turned off when i see dev's and scripters replying in the chat that nor mega pokemon nor future generations will come to PRO so this means we will all be stuck with whatever we have right now, and that just lets me down on that awasome ideal i had of a constantly updating community and video game. What are your thougts? Will we get future gens or this game will fall to the same fate as "spam" where it stopped at gen 3 pokemon?

enjoy the new events^^ and wait.

322564 i will never understand why people cant be just thankful that the game is running at all. he could just take it offline and no one would be able to play. also no one forces you to play.

I'm pretty sure everybody is thankful that the game is running... whether they want to say it or not.

Why don't you help them code then? Staff are people last time I checked so be patient :) They are working on things all the time, we got Boss checker and consecutive rewards, now xmas event, hide and seek and the tournament. Enjoy xmas event, wait till 2nd part of it till Christmas and have fun :Heart:

322575 Why don't you help them code then? Staff are people last time I checked so be patient :) They are working on things all the time, we got Boss checker and consecutive rewards, now xmas event, hide and seek and the tournament. Enjoy xmas event, wait till 2nd part of it till Christmas and have fun :Heart:

No need to be hostile here. I think he's just expressing his love for the game and wondering what improvements are in store for it. I think it goes without saying that we need to be patient.