Life in the top 10 of ladder

Guest lampshadejaz

#SoMuchFeels :Frown:

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

323255 +4 +3 +2 +3 +4 +3 -40 +4 +3 +2 +3 +7 -24...

i feel ya man

haha, i played the previous season just to get 500 pvp coins, when i was playing that season if i won 10 matches in a day and lost the last, i kept the same position..

i remember when the season was almost ending i was 75/14 with 600 points i guess, i lost a match and to recover my points i had to win 10 matches to recover around 600 points.

i guess we should choose our matches, before that a match has been started ( if the system has not found a player with a similar points) should apear a pop up window asking us if we want to play against a player with low ranking, because is very bad when we have 600 points and the system start a match against a player with 0 points, that player has 0 points, but we don't know if is a nice player that has just started to play ranked...cuz against that player we MUST win that match, if we lost that battle, omg, - 30 points haha, i guess we should choose when we will battle with a player that has many diference in points.. well, it's just my opinion, but i'm not certain if it's a good idea.

323255 +4 +3 +2 +3 +4 +3 -40 +4 +3 +2 +3 +7 -24...

i feel ya man

haha, i played the previous season just to get 500 pvp coins, when i was playing that season if i won 10 matches in a day and lost the last, i kept the same position..

i remember when the season was almost ending i was 75/14 with 600 points i guess, i lost a match and to recover my points i had to win 10 matches to recover around 600 points.

i guess we should choose our matches, before that a match has been started ( if the system has not found a player with a similar points) should apear a pop up window asking us if we want to play against a player with low ranking, because is very bad when we have 600 points and the system start a match against a player with 0 points, that player has 0 points, but we don't know if is a nice player that has just started to play ranked...cuz against that player we MUST win that match, if we lost that battle, omg, - 30 points haha, i guess we should choose when we will battle with a player that has many diference in points.. well, it's just my opinion, but i'm not certain if it's a good idea.

Especially relevant because ranking is no indicator of skill... honestly I'd prefer a league-type system or something but that's not feasible with the amount of players on this game

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

And then your opponent has like 20 rating and his team is full of RNG. Machamp lead, Milotic, Lanturn and even Starmie (wut??) with confuse ray. All your pokemon start to hit themselves and crits are flying in the air and you get haxed to death.

That situation happened to me.

324344 And then your opponent has like 20 rating and his team is full of RNG. Machamp lead, Milotic, Lanturn and even Starmie (wut??) with confuse ray. All your pokemon start to hit themselves and crits are flying in the air and you get haxed to death.

That situation happened to me.

exactly why no one high on ladder wants to play people below 100 xD

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!