santa quest,dont get any prize

Cdl22

already about 2 weeks since my quest is bugged, i already finish all step of finding santa,i already talk to him, but i see my friend finish him and go back to master elf to claim it prize and talk to santa near him. but for me when i got back to master elf santa isnt there i already talked to master elf,and he say thanks you for finding santa, is it because when i talk to santa in cave after beat the monster in there i got disconnected?and i came back to the cave and talk to santa again he doesnt talk anything just ignore me...help me pls i want my clothes.

324348 already about 2 weeks since my quest is bugged, i already finish all step of finding santa,i already talk to him, but i see my friend finish him and go back to master elf to claim it prize and talk to santa near him. but for me when i got back to master elf santa isnt there i already talked to master elf,and he say thanks you for finding santa, is it because when i talk to santa in cave after beat the monster in there i got disconnected?and i came back to the cave and talk to santa again he doesnt talk anything just ignore me...help me pls i want my clothes.

Try talking to Santa or the master elf now.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.