Need Help with moves usable outside of battle

Teamtank

Couldn't find help forum, hopefully general support works.

, tried googling and "read before post" and game guides. One hour of searching is enough, please.

I want to compile a list of usable moves outside of battle or for utility like Thief, Compound eyes,(then update my own tutorial thread in progress, with it)

If there is a thread please point it out, there are some but they don't seem to cover everything.

Here is my current Knowledge base. Please help me fill it so I can help other new players or those just curious.

Moves Usable Outside of Battle:

Cut

Rocksmash

Surf

Flash

Headbutt

Dig

Strength

Don't Know:

Dive

Waterfall

Whirlpool

Defog

Rockclimb

Utility Moves and Abilities:

Theif and Compound Eyes Combo

NAtos Ability, forget name. For nature hunting.

False Swipe + Sleep or Stun non harming moves (any more status to compliment false swipe tell me please)

NOT USABLE:

Doesn't matter, Waste of brain space if it don't work, forget thinking about it. Fly, Payday, list goes on. I wont be listing it since the tutorial will focus on what you can use only.

Also please do correct me if any of this wrong.

fmldd.jpg

Always, Always, Be Prepared.

327096 Couldn't find help forum, hopefully general support works.

, tried googling and "read before post" and game guides. One hour of searching is enough, please.

I want to compile a list of usable moves outside of battle or for utility like Thief, Compound eyes,(then update my own tutorial thread in progress, with it)

If there is a thread please point it out, there are some but they don't seem to cover everything.

Here is my current Knowledge base. Please help me fill it so I can help other new players or those just curious.

Moves Usable Outside of Battle:

Cut

Rocksmash

Surf

Flash

Headbutt

Dig

Strength

Don't Know:

Dive

Waterfall

Whirlpool

Defog

Rockclimb

Utility Moves and Abilities:

Theif and Compound Eyes Combo

NAtos Ability, forget name. For nature hunting.

False Swipe + Sleep or Stun non harming moves (any more status to compliment false swipe tell me please)

NOT USABLE:

Doesn't matter, Waste of brain space if it don't work, forget thinking about it. Fly, Payday, list goes on. I wont be listing it since the tutorial will focus on what you can use only.

Also please do correct me if any of this wrong.

Hello there. I want to help you as far as I know. :Grin: Let us distinguish between those which are working and not working.

Dive + Rockclimb (You can use them easily.)

Strength (It has not been added to the game so far), waterfall, whirlpool and defog (Unfortunately, you can't use them outside of battle. The game is still in beta and may be possible in the future )

Thief. It's okay you can steal the pokemon's items. Natu's Synchronize ability is working. I assume you already know how is it working.

False swipe, Sleep and Stun [glow=red]Spore[/glow] ( They are all added to the game and working well. ) It isn't possible to fly like a bird with Fly HM. But getting Fly HM will help you access the subway system. :Grin: There is a related topic in the forum. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6146 (Click it)

You can also learn about the PvP rules from the link below that I gave and find out which abilities are coded or uncoded.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=34240

I hope I could help. If there's anything else you want to ask feel free to ask. Good games!

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

327115 Thank you so much. I'll go with this for now, please keep thread unlocked if anything comes up.

Hello TeamTank, as the matter of this topic was already solved I am going to lock the topic. If you are still interested in doing more questions you can do another topic or ask it in our Live Chat. Best of luck and Happy Holidays :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.