Battle animations!

Guest tzitze

hello guys i am new player here and i m really exited with all the environment inside the game and with the work all the staff have put together to bring us such an online mmo pokemon experience!

I would like to suggest (dont know if someone else also did) to bring us animations of inside during the battles. A nice idea would be using pokemon gif images copied from X & Y (how the pokemon stand still without attacking) and i believe that this would feel really realistic during the battle. Also another thing is the the pokemon skills animations! I think all agree that a battle without animations is not even a battle... thats what a pokemon battle is .... animations! well thats all i wanted to say. I would like to know if you ppl are currently working on that stuff. keep up the good work and this is gonna be the most epic mmo pokemon game ever created!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there must be a way the developers can change the pokemon looks inside battle... aw well as make them to be shown with movement during battle(whats the point of a battle if we dont see any ability or any pokemon movement?? its soo boring just spamming buttons and wait a battle to finish). Much stuff must be done. things are looking very nice and we hope fore more interesting things to come! :D

Move animations arent done yet, hence y they arent in (making 600+ animations takes time)

X/Y pokemon sprites, for that matter look horrible. the process in which nintendo rendered them shows the inferior hardware. look at how aliased and marked they are.

They simply arent suitable for this game.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

actually i believe that X & Y sprites are pretty cool and would make the game more interesting and the battles more "realistic" rather than watching 2 "dead" pokemon battling

here are the pokemon sprites in alphabetical order (front side) : https://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php

and here the pokemon sprites (back side) : https://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon_espalda.php