Linoone Wont HeadButt Trees :(

Micezvalyn

:Angry: Ok so my Linoone is lvl 64 with 195 happiness and I have rising badge. Its odd b/c Yesterday my Sandile wouldnt use dig....And was over happiness. Now his dig works and my Linoone wont headbutt today. Mind you it used to work....-.-

Trying to post a picture but dont know how to use the codes :Cry:

Sorry I Couldn't Post the screen shot.

:thanks: For Your Help

330028 :Angry: Ok so my Linoone is lvl 64 with 195 happiness and I have rising badge. Its odd b/c Yesterday my Sandile wouldnt use dig....And was over happiness. Now his dig works and my Linoone wont headbutt today. Mind you it used to work....-.-

Trying to post a picture but dont know how to use the codes :Cry:

Sorry I Couldn't Post the screen shot.

:thanks: For Your Help

This is my Dig, Headbutt Slave's Happiness if this help

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

330028-snip-

Hi MicEzvalyn!

One possible fix to this issue could be restarting your client, and then increasing the happiness of the pokemon to max (255).

If that doesn't work, then you will need to post in the bugs subforum. Here is a guide to posting images on the forums. Once you have your screenshots uploaded, please post here with the proper evidence and an explanation of what is occurring.

I will now be locking this thread, since any further discussion of the issue is better suited in the Bugs Subforum.

Have a nice day!

[glow=green]Locked as resolved[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg