[Help] Evolutin/Training Charmander, disconect server.

Gutavo160

Hello moderators, I was training my charmander, up to the level 98 and i use Rare Candy, at the time of evolution the game fell to me (failure of my internet), and the window of evolution does not reappear, I was wondering if you could leave it again at level 98 so that I can change it to charizard :Shocked: :Angry: i am very sad

sAOX6RF.jpg

330451 Oh sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately i dont think there is anything anyone can do about this situation. :Frown:

I've seen returning Pokemon who gave exclusion without wanting (to clean box), why couldn't they decrease 2 levels of a Pokemon that has not evolved on account of interruption of the internet??? This is very sad :Frown:

330444 Hello moderators, I was training my charmander, up to the level 98 and i use Rare Candy, at the time of evolution the game fell to me (failure of my internet), and the window of evolution does not reappear, I was wondering if you could leave it again at level 98 so that I can change it to charizard :Shocked: :Angry: i am very sad

sAOX6RF.jpg

I am deeply sorry about that, but Pokemon cannot be evolved at request, nor can their levels be returned back. Please take some time to read the Terms and Conditions of the game. The following excerpt is relevant:

4 Limitations

In no event shall PRO be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PRO's websites

Thread locked.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.